Romney taking credit for auto industry bail out

Of course I am. I'm very curious as to why you think there is no 3rd option.

Remember Ross Perot? He had much more support than Ron Paul does and all he managed to do was hand the election to Bill Clinton. Repubs will vote for Romney, dems will vote Obama. The independents will determine the next POTUS between those two. There simply aren't enough available votes for Ron Paul to win.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a large percentage of Paul's apparent supporters are people who think he is going to legalize weed. :lol: And you KNOW they aren't going to vote anyway!

actually Ron Paul has never said anything about an across the board legalization, what he has said is that he would return that power and decision making to the states, much like a lot of the other things he wants to take away from the Fed . He wants to restore our Fed Gov't to what the framers of our constitution intended the Federal gov't to be, nothing more than and overseer and governing body to make sure the states play nice. And to enforce the rights granted to us by our founding fathers. Our current federal gov't is a monster, our countries founding fathers are probably rolling over in their graves at the site of what it has become. The intent was never for the federal gov't to be an all controlling monster. Again I say, we are screwed. And to whoever mentioned it above, I have plenty of thoughts about Nobama, and his operating above and outside the boundaries that should be strictly adhered to. And also, Ross Perot, never had the swing that Ron Paul does now, his attempt was also genuine, but he never made it as far IMO, and had less followers and supporters.

Edited by Bigsix

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Six is right, he sees the absurdity in the law, but believes the states deserve the right. How can a state decriminalize a drug and yet still be criminal on a federal level.

Either way, I can see why people think Ron Paul won't win. But this just shows that you may be ignorant of how the process actually works. And that you also may be unwilling to take that leap of faith. I hear people say ALL THE TIME that no matter how you choose, we get the same trash. But notice that while we complain that our government never changes, neither do our votes. And so when a chance actually comes along that would offer the chance for a movement of actual and practical positive change, he is met with disdain and disbelief.

Many presidents have won the presidency without the popular vote, and the mainstream media has done all it can to skew the truth. Let's see how to delegates work out at the national convention, and how the state appointed electorates perform, mind you electorates are not free to choose but vote as their state conventions go. And most recently Maine and Nevada just concluded their state conventions...who took the majority of delegates?

Yep, Ron Paul did ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Also, I hate having to debate why I think Ron Paul can win. What I think is more important, is why everyone doesn't vote regardless of the chance to win. The mainstream is doing everything they can to make sure someone like Ron Paul doesn't win, we should vote how our hearts dictate regardless of the chance to win. Because once you compromise your vote, your vote is compromised

Also, I hate having to debate why I think Ron Paul can win. What I think is more important, is why everyone doesn't vote regardless of the chance to win. The mainstream is doing everything they can to make sure someone like Ron Paul doesn't win, we should vote how our hearts dictate regardless of the chance to win. Because once you compromise your vote, your vote is compromised

+1

Ron Paul gets my vote regardless, vote for who we think is right. So even if some other ass hat becomes president and people want to bitch about where our country is going, I can at least say it isnt my fault I voted for the right choice.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Six is right, he sees the absurdity in the law, but believes the states deserve the right. How can a state decriminalize a drug and yet still be criminal on a federal level.

Either way, I can see why people think Ron Paul won't win. But this just shows that you may be ignorant of how the process actually works.

Now you sound like Obama. Us commonfolk are just to damn stupid to understand how this stuff works.

And I didn't say that Ron Paul was going to legalize weed. I said lots of his "supporters" THINK he is going to.

....and LOL @ Maine and Nevada!

Either way, I can see why people think Ron Paul won't win. But this just shows that you may be ignorant of how the process actually works.

Now you sound like Obama. Us commonfolk are just to damn stupid to understand how this stuff works.

Too*

Just saying :pardon:

Now you sound insecure. It has absolutely nothing to do with commonfolk, I myself didn't even get more than a year of college before dropping out.

But lets look at this logically and without any hint of condescending tone whatsoever. The GOP nomination is based off of the amount of delegates. The real numbers are not all known, established, or even published, but I can assure you Ron Paul is doing VERY well. After the local and state conventions are done, they will go to the national convention and cast the vote thats already been decided.

So please, tell me once again how ron paul is incapable of winning? Because besides taking gingrich's tactic and using dickfu and claiming me speaking down to you, you have not given a logical reason why you believe so. And if you truly understood how the process works, you would see why that notion is a complete and utter fallacy.

Too*

Just saying :pardon:

Now you sound insecure. It has absolutely nothing to do with commonfolk, I myself didn't even get more than a year of college before dropping out.

But lets look at this logically and without any hint of condescending tone whatsoever. The GOP nomination is based off of the amount of delegates. The real numbers are not all known, established, or even published, but I can assure you Ron Paul is doing VERY well. After the local and state conventions are done, they will go to the national convention and cast the vote thats already been decided.

So please, tell me once again how ron paul is incapable of winning? Because besides taking gingrich's tactic and using dickfu and claiming me speaking down to you, you have not given a logical reason why you believe so. And if you truly understood how the process works, you would see why that notion is a complete and utter fallacy.

No. I'm bored with this irrelevant topic. Carry on, spellchecker.

Not quite, just thought it was funny that as you attempted to use sarcasm to somehow make me seem elitist and condescending for assuming you to be dumb, you make a dumb mistake, nothing more.

And I will take your boredom with the irrelevant topic as all the proof I need that doubters, naysayers, establishment cronies, and uneducated truly have nothing to back up their statements. Whether you vote for Ron Paul or not, I hope only that people get passionate about the process, the concept, and vote as their heart dictates regardless of chances to win. Many of us here are sports fan, and we feel a smoldering dedication to our teams with unbridled loyalty and winning or losing doesn't matter. That's how I wish everyone felt about this :)