cheap ebay double din touch screen quick question. line driver suggestions?

should i just not be SO cheap and get a single din jensen uv10 for now? im thinking of getting the kenwood ddx719 they go for like $399 anybody got experience with them, anymore suggestions in the $400 no more than $500 range?

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Have you tried looking for a used unit on craigslist? You can get some pretty good deals on there

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

yeah all i seem to find is $25 pioneer ones from 1999 haha thanks though. im starting to think theyd be better than the double din haha

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

I don't know how good craigslist is because I live in Canada. We have a thing called Kijiji which is the same thing and I've picked up a Clarion flip out touch screen and an Alpine CDA-117 all for extremely good prices. Look for a mid priced Pioneer, Kenwood or Alpine. Nothing wrong with hitting up a Bestbuy and looking at your options.

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

someone on here is selling an alpine cda-105. great fucking headunit, i love mine. you dont need a top of the line $400 headunit. and you dont need a cheap ass $50 headunit. find an alpine or kenwood excelon series thats like $120-150 and you'll be set.

a dirty signal boosted = dirty boosted signal. not sure why you're relying on this line driver to make the head unit so great.

figured it'd make up for the difference, think ima just get a pioneer DEH-P7400HD for $130 brand new

and maybe along the line get the Pioneer DEH-80PRS

thanks for the input you steared me away from it, mission complete. lmao but idk we'll see

This is a "cheaper" brand playing a high bit track at volume set to 2 of 60

1fe1cd1e.jpg

Notice the bump around 0deg?? Thats not supposed to be there. Lets see what happens when we turn it up.....

This is turned up to vol 35

Not even close to max...

353d39ed.jpg

Wow.

Not clipped but not even close to clean.

One more

bcbca1f2.jpg

The dd1 sees all.

Ive even seen "good" decks do this if the song was "hot" enough.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived