Dude, there's some kind of rough stuff here and there...

BUT, I have to give props for you builging your own stuff! Just keep it going and it's going to get better and better :)

Also, I like what you did to the grill insert. IMO this whole "black out EVERYTHING" trend doesn't allways make things look better.

Yeah I was gonna do the all blacked out but it drove me insane so I started the 2 tone and I'm in love with it the grills for the 6.5s are being painted also and vinyl wrapped in the same charcoal color that's already on the door

Thanks again for the comments a lot more to come have your friends check it out please don't get a lot of people looking at my stiff

Dude, there's some kind of rough stuff here and there...

BUT, I have to give props for you builging your own stuff! Just keep it going and it's going to get better and better :)

Also, I like what you did to the grill insert. IMO this whole "black out EVERYTHING" trend doesn't allways make things look better.

Yeah I was gonna do the all blacked out but it drove me insane so I started the 2 tone and I'm in love with it the grills for the 6.5s are being painted also and vinyl wrapped in the same charcoal color that's already on the door

Thanks again for the comments a lot more to come have your friends check it out please don't get a lot of people looking at my stiff

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

alright guys before i post up these pictures of the dash piece i started and finished today let me tell you ahead of time
1. theres no system in here (yet)

2. no big 3 (yet)

3. this is with the stock battery that came with the trailblazer in 2002

4. im posting the pics to show the work not the voltage

anyways now to some work i did today being my first dash piece i tihnk i did pretty good

IMG_0899_zps1341b9bf.jpg

IMG_0900_zps4921aacf.jpgIMG_0901_zpsd8dc01ad.jpgIMG_0902_zps1e44760b.jpg

Looks good man keep it up

thanks man def more to come bass amp has been ordered ans should be here friday at the latest :)

seriously looks a lot better man. I did about the same thing too

D53267E4-3510-468B-97A3-4BD26B9B63F3-123

0B694964-3FDE-43E7-9DE4-1FFCDC7BD081-123

5F8600A4-2A5D-4E0F-AE47-A14A5E305C2B-123

A3672477-4489-49EC-8363-E6D06B11A43E-123

I thought the satin black gave a more stock and subtle look

thanks man i was thinking about wrapping it in vinyl if i couldnt get it smooth enough but i mean when i took it back out and reworked it def looks alot better

• 2 weeks later...

Archived