So the flip-flop kid strikes again.....

I guess I should have done my research, I guess I just assumed. But I do still believe the idea of marriage being legally recognized is silly. What business is it of the government's who you're in a relationship with?

And the thing about homosexuality being a mental disorder, I think the negative connotation of the word disorder is what's throwing people off. Calling it a disorder doesn't necessarily demean it in any way. It simply states that it's not "normal." While there's no clear definition of what is considered normal, I think we can all agree that heterosexuality is normal, considering only a man and woman can procreate.

To all the people touting their religious sanctity of marriage: why is nobody outraged that atheists get married? Your church and your religion view both atheists and homosexuals as sinners. So why isn't there a great uprising against atheist couples getting married? Why is it only homosexuals that are being discriminated against?

Good point. There are so many laws, or lack there of, that allow all kinds of "sins." I don't see why they care so much about gay marriage. Why don't they care that premarital sex, cheating, etc. are NOT illegal?

Ditto and agreed. I've just grown up thinking that church and marriage have always coincided since most weddings are involved in a church. Kinda changes my thoughts on marriage.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

It shouldnt. Regardless of its origin, the church has its stance and believes that a relationship is between a couple and ordained of god. If you believe in god, and want your relationship made whole and concrete in his presence, totally your right. But it isnt a religious right, not afforded to those who do not share the same theology. My only point. Im not gay but honestly don't see why its so bad.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What does this have to do with flip flops? i'm missin something here.

nothing to do with flip flops. use of the phrase "flip flop kid" refers to how he flip flops back and forth on what he is against, and what he supports, depending on what is politically convenient at the time, or what the lobbyists are paying him to oppose or support at any given time.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I guess I should have done my research, I guess I just assumed. But I do still believe the idea of marriage being legally recognized is silly. What business is it of the government's who you're in a relationship with?

And the thing about homosexuality being a mental disorder, I think the negative connotation of the word disorder is what's throwing people off. Calling it a disorder doesn't necessarily demean it in any way. It simply states that it's not "normal." While there's no clear definition of what is considered normal, I think we can all agree that heterosexuality is normal, considering only a man and woman can procreate.

To all the people touting their religious sanctity of marriage: why is nobody outraged that atheists get married? Your church and your religion view both atheists and homosexuals as sinners. So why isn't there a great uprising against atheist couples getting married? Why is it only homosexuals that are being discriminated against?

Good point. There are so many laws, or lack there of, that allow all kinds of "sins." I don't see why they care so much about gay marriage. Why don't they care that premarital sex, cheating, etc. are NOT illegal?

You are assuming that the only purpose of intercourse is for procreation. What about intercourse for pleasure? What if we take it out of the equation completely? It all boils down to a union of two people who love each other, plain and simple. No one has the right to tell two people who love each other they cant be together.

The issue I took with his disorder/disease point of view was his stance that it's abnormal for a human to be homosexual so it's justified to deny them rights. That makes no sense at all. Nobody should be slapped with restrictions or penalties for having a disorder. Someone can have a mental disorder but if it doesn't affect anyone in a negative manner then why should there be action taken against them? Serial killers kill people. Pedophiles molest children. Homosexuals have consensual sex with other homosexual adults (and can't even have kids while doing it so you don't have to worry about their little diseased, homosexual Satan babies roaming the planet). I'm appalled that he put homosexuality on the same level as both serial killers and pedophilia.

From everything I know of homosexuality (including having several gay friends and a gay roommate at college) I can attest that homosexuality is not contagious. The argument that "if everyone was gay, the human race would become extinct. That is a fact." is also a very unenlightened point of view. The real fact here is that not everyone is gay nor will everyone ever be gay. You don't go out in public and get coughed on and catch homosexuality like it's the damned bubonic plague. People don't die of homosexuality. Cancer is just as contagious as homosexuality. If everyone had cancer the human race would also become extinct. Should cancer patients and cancer survivors shouldn't be allowed to marry?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• 3 months later...

I don't care what churches say, I only care what my Bible says. And my Bible says that ALL people are sinners, and Jesus taught to love your neighbor, regardless of their sin.

The only sin I look down on people on, are sins that affect other people. The rest are between them, and God.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived