So the flip-flop kid strikes again.....

so obama now supports gay marriage

http://gma.yahoo.com/obama-announces-his-support-for-same-sex-marriage.html

it seems that o'bummer has decided to change his view in order to get the homosexual vote. I think that what he doesnt realize though is that he just completely destroyed his christian support. Maybe now all of his supporters may finally wake the fuck up and realize that they can't take his word on anything.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

IDK why this is still not allowed in so many areas. It is entirely illogical to me that same-sex marriage still isn't allowed in most states. I don't care if the Catholic church or any other religeous group refuses to marry gay/lesbian couples because that's a religious thing for them. What bothers me is that a same-sex couple can't walk into a state courthouse and enter a mutual and legally recognized contract simply because of their sexual preference. Makes no sense and it shouldn't be as much of a hot-button issue as it is.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

IDK why this is still not allowed in so many areas. It is entirely illogical to me that same-sex marriage still isn't allowed in most states. I don't care if the Catholic church or any other religeous group refuses to marry gay/lesbian couples because that's a religious thing for them. What bothers me is that a same-sex couple can't walk into a state courthouse and enter a mutual and legally recognized contract simply because of their sexual preference. Makes no sense and it shouldn't be as much of a hot-button issue as it is.

I don't understand why anyone has to "enter into a contract" to be together in the first place...

And to me, marriage IS a religious ceremony, and should not be allowed to be done at a courthouse period.

And being that it came from religions, I feel it should be up to each congregation as to whether or not it is allowed.

State and gov. should stay out of it IMO.

Personally I feel like same sex marriage is wrong, but I also believe homosexuality is a mental disorder... Their has to be something wrong with someones brain to make them desire the same sex. Just like their is something wrong with the brain of serial killers. Chemical imbalance or something. May be wrong, but don't think so. I just don't see it any different that a pedophile. They feel a certain way, and they cant help it: it's in their brain. But that doesn't mean we accept it, and go along with it. And allow grown men to marry little kids. So why should grown men be allowed to marry and publicly be with other grown men?

No offense intended to anyone, just my opinion. I'm sorry, I have tried to accept it, but I cannot. It highly offends me, and makes me super uncomfortable, to be around grown men who are publicly showing affection. I can really care less what others do on there own time, but I can't help it. I just don't want to see it. You can call me a sexist, or ignorant, I really don't care. I simply can't help the way I feel, same as a someone who is gay cannot help it.

But, if everyone was gay, the human race would become extinct. That is a fact.

/rant.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Purp^ Your above two paragraphs are the most ignorant thing I have ever read on this site. If two dudes or two chicks want to be together, why should it matter to you, it isnt gonna turn you gay, and as long as a homosexual respects the fact that you are straight, you could at least have the common courtesy to do the same... As long as it doesnt hurt you or infringe on your pursuit of life liberty and happyness, you shouldnt give a fuck if Bob and Tim are knockin boots.

BTW I'm staright as an arrow, married, 2 kids, aaaaaaaaaand me and wifey share a girlfriend.. so that makes my wife part gay, so you just bashed on my wife indirectly...

edited, as I took this a bit to personal at first and have since talked with the source of what pissed me off. I'd like to apologize if anyone got bent about what I said, Purp, this includes you too, my bad. It's just the internet right? Im just gonna keep my happy ass out of this part of the board, way to much possibility for drama.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived