How many runs of 2/0 cable?

When the current passes through the fuse block doesnt it lose alot of benefits that the type of wire was supposed to provide? I mean the fuses arent even copper.

No.

12 feet of 2/0 = .001 ohms

1.5 inches of fuse (let's assume it has the same volume as 10 gauge wire) = .00008 ohms

There is more resistance from the 2/0 wire than in the fuse.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

So far I'm looking at:

60feet: KnuKonceptz Kollosus = $237

60feet: Audio Technix = $207

60feet: Welding Cable Ultraflex = $175.20

This is all 1/0 gauge wires.

Welding is the cheapest, but also hardest to work with, I don't know if I can use it. I'm just hoping that 2 runs is enough. 3 runs may just break the bank for me.

welding wire is no harder to use than the other wire if you know what your doing. I love welding wire, it doesnt flex as much but you dont need that much flex in a truck to run it on the chassis.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

u dnt need a hell of a lot of flex in a small car either...i have a run (gonna hopefully be adding another run tomorrow for the ground) and it flexes just fine

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

i soon gona rebuild , whit extra battery in the back ,will 2 grounds on chassis in the back on extra battery good or not

or must i run 2 cables negative from front batterie to rear batterie

JBL 

i soon gona rebuild , whit extra battery in the back ,will 2 grounds on chassis in the back on extra battery good or not

ive heard grounding to the battery up front is best...but since i have not tryed it yet, im not 100% sure from personal experience. and im sure that if u get a solid ground or two or more to the frame it should be alright just my .02

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

They say you need to match the runs of power and ground. From what I understand if you only run the ground to the chassis in the rear it has to pass through the entire chassis to get back to the source. So Im guessing its less efficient then simply running it to the front battery. when I finally pull my interior to do my wire runs I think I will also run a few sets of extra speaker wire as well, just in case I want to add something in the future.

With that being said, looks like I may order me 60 feet of 1/0 welding cable. 2 runs positive, 2 runs negative.

Also to ground the 2nd battery: should I ground first to chassis and from chassis to front battery? or straight battery to battery?

you should go straight batt to batt.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.