Kiean123 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 she wants it.. wooohoo! -Acura RL 2005. Blue. -Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only -(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils -Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz -Audioque 1200D amplifier A tribe called quest... ftw
HunterJohnson Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 stick your dick in her and that should solve the issue! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 She can't have it. You guys need to understand this isn't the first issue i've had in this place, and it starts to get really aggravating. So maybe the note sent the wrong message, but i'm kinda tired of being the 'bigger' person, you know? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
HunterJohnson Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i think she wants the D.... lol exactly and a little more, i wish I got notes like that. Feisty girls are the best to rail in bed Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
HunterJohnson Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 She can't have it. You guys need to understand this isn't the first issue i've had in this place, and it starts to get really aggravating. So maybe the note sent the wrong message, but i'm kinda tired of being the 'bigger' person, you know? I know what you mean man. But honestly just keep doing your thing. The second you lose your cool your just at their level. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 i think she wants the D.... lol exactly and a little more, i wish I got notes like that. Feisty girls are the best to rail in bed I don't do 200 pounders, so.... SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
scottam Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i think she wants the D.... lol exactly and a little more, i wish I got notes like that. Feisty girls are the best to rail in bed I don't do 200 pounders, so.... ohhh harsh.. but thats me 220 is my limit lmao, maybe you could sweat some of those lbs off her... lmao!
HunterJohnson Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i think she wants the D.... lol exactly and a little more, i wish I got notes like that. Feisty girls are the best to rail in bed I don't do 200 pounders, so.... so hardh 200lb.. damn man thats a horrible situation then Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i think she wants the D.... lol exactly and a little more, i wish I got notes like that. Feisty girls are the best to rail in bed I don't do 200 pounders, so.... If the 200 lbs are in the "right "places, send her my way!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.