OrionStang Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Its always something in this shit hole. Todays story is about a ninja-hater chick. I call her that because she dropped a letter on my car in the middle of the night, and i'm not the one she is looking for. Saw a nice car, big subs in it, "it must be this one". So I found this on my windshield this morning (crumbled it up before I thought about sharing) Of course I open it up, and find out that apparently I sit outside and rev my engine and blare my music. I do not. I turn off the subs when I enter the complex. I have a loud exhaust, but I don't sit outside and rev it ignorantly. There are a couple 'boom cars' (lol) that blast in the complex, and there are a couple guys that do rev their engines and race through here, a TBSS w/ straight pipes and an obnoxious Harley. The letter was left between midnight and six AM, I looked out at my car before bed and went straight out at six to let my dog pee. Called me an asshole, but also cute, and kissed the note. Don't know if being trolled or not. Here's the letter: SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SnowDrifter Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Lol ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
KillaCam Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Say it wasn't you then fhita. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
siccostyle Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Hahahahaha 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
OrionStang Posted May 10, 2012 Author Report Posted May 10, 2012 I don't know who it is. But I do know i'm not the one bassing and revving my engine "disturbing her home". Has to be someone near my pad though, probably saw mw doing the install. I can't wait to get out of this shit hole. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ALPINE408 Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 i think she is trying to be a bitch without getting you mad fucking women and mix messages thats a first lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
siccostyle Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 i think she is trying to be a bitch without getting you mad fucking women and mix messages thats a first lol mixed messages like a mutha fucka.. cant tell if you hates you or wants to hump you while you beat on your setup and rev your engine hahahah 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
C-Fizzy Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Just put it in her butt. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
notorious97200 Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Could have been worst ! Try to find who she is (must be a girl with this writing). black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
OrionStang Posted May 10, 2012 Author Report Posted May 10, 2012 Could have been worst ! Try to find who she is (must be a girl with this writing). Thats what kinda pisses me off, she was around my car and had to touch it to put the note on it. Don't fuck with a man's vehicle. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.