Sundown Audio

feel stupid asking but....

DruLoco

okay so i didn't install the system my self but i just sold my subwoofers waiting on a new sub to come in....so i unplugged everything form my amp (hifonics hfi1000).......now i cant remember whether the rca's were plugged into the input or the output.....input would make sense right? but is there any reason they'd be plugged into the output?....can anything be harmed if i plug into the wrong one or will i just not make any noise through the sub? any help would be appriciated.

pic of amp just in case...http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictures_new.php?id=22705&picture_id=380645

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

wow. really? INput...sending signal IN.. OUTput sends signals out.

Use the input.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Use the input.

LOL, Tbh, I have mine on output for the LuLz and just the same shit.....but only on SOME amps

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Use the input.

lol yea really...s'why i felt stupid asking....could swear they were plugged into the output but that didn't make sense to me......but thanks for the answer

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

Use the input.

lol yea really...s'why i felt stupid asking....could swear they were plugged into the output but that didn't make sense to me......but thanks for the answer

Dude, its cool. Ask before making any mistakes. Its not that big of deal. Dick around and learn something man, thats the fun part.

Archived