Baydestrian Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 I find that funny because my Klipsche S4S earbuds need no amplifier and sound amazing, then again they aren't some cheap set of earbuds 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
TigerTony Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 well, My Home Headphones are Good enough. But the Polk Ultrafit 500 I wear at the Gym Stay on my ears Tight except they aren't loud enough at max/close to max volume when i'm working out.
AI James Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 I find that funny because my Klipsche S4S earbuds need no amplifier and sound amazing, then again they aren't some cheap set of earbuds cheap or expensive doesnt matter. my akg 702 arent cheap and they sound awesome with an amp. my Audio technica athm50 are semi cheap at about 150 and they sound awesome with a headphone amp. I have Klipsch s4 earbuds too, night and day clarity difference with headphone amps. im have about 50 sets of earbuds and 5 headphones...just about every since set is more dynamic with an amp.
Omega5002 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 I find that funny because my Klipsche S4S earbuds need no amplifier and sound amazing, then again they aren't some cheap set of earbuds cheap or expensive doesnt matter. my akg 702 arent cheap and they sound awesome with an amp. my Audio technica athm50 are semi cheap at about 150 and they sound awesome with a headphone amp. I have Klipsch s4 earbuds too, night and day clarity difference with headphone amps. im have about 50 sets of earbuds and 5 headphones...just about every since set is more dynamic with an amp. Hmm, I also own ATH-M50's, I may have to test that out, though it seems like my ipod gives them a nice volume at 75%. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
AI James Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 and dont get those shitty cmoy's with bass boost
skittlesRgood Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 how do you power these amps? another battery or an adapter to fit in the mp3 player? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Baydestrian Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 Well then you know how great the S4's sound, a amplifier actually can make its sound better? haha I never knew these things existed, also just looked up the new version of the OP's amp he wants and its the E6 for $27 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Fiio-E6-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B005HJWWW8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336946786&sr=1-1 Pics on there skittles and you have to charge the amp. I just sold my ipod a couple weeks ago too since CD sounds better in my car than AUX and I never listened to it other wise, now I kind of want a new mp3 player but IDK what. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
AI James Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 how do you power these amps? another battery or an adapter to fit in the mp3 player? some are battery powered some are ac powered, just depends on the unit used. i have one thats a tube amp thats plugged into the wall, called the blue hawaii and i have a 60 dollar portable one that doesnt leave my treadmill thats got a rechargable nicad battery or you can ac power it. i think its called the pa2v2.
skittlesRgood Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 interesting... i kept thinking about trying to make one but powering it seemed like a hassle. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Baydestrian Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 Found his direct site for the pa2v2 http://www.electric-avenues.com/amplifiers.html 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.