idk.... i clearly stated that it was nothing special. system worked fine for what i paid for it. thanks for the tips tho. ill be sure to not share anything from now on since i guess u need to have atleast 3k watts and 4 woofers to get some respect... -___-

no, idiot. we dont give a shit if you have 50 watts or 50,000 watts. a system is a system. if you're happy with it, then disregard dickheads. i gave you tips, utilize them.

yea i thanked you for the tips... ill thank you for the name calling too. nice ppl here on smd

They're are just giving you good tips. That is all. I would drop the cap too. If you love your system, that's all that matters. My system only puts out 1400wrms. And I'm very happy with it. Edited by GoonSquadSTL

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

idk.... i clearly stated that it was nothing special. system worked fine for what i paid for it. thanks for the tips tho. ill be sure to not share anything from now on since i guess u need to have atleast 3k watts and 4 woofers to get some respect... -___-

no, idiot. we dont give a shit if you have 50 watts or 50,000 watts. a system is a system. if you're happy with it, then disregard dickheads. i gave you tips, utilize them.

yea i thanked you for the tips... ill thank you for the name calling too. nice ppl here on smd

you cant handle jokes? wow...really?!

you seriously wont get any respect if you act like this. we call it getting butt hurt.

edit: act like an adult, and not a child, and you'll find this place to be quite useful.

Edited by Kranny

fine don't take our advice doesn't take thousands of watts to get loud -__- plus i have one sub

where did i say i wouldent take your tips into consideration?

sorry got ninja'd but still you shouldn't think that the number of subs and power is the biggest way to get respect

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

alright well thanks guys. im not all that smart with car audio. i mostly learned everything i know from just hooking up whatever i could get at the moment. getting new batteries and all that good stuff wasnt quite in the budget so i was just running it with what i had. and the amp would get over 12volts when i was driving the car and not just idling. it seemed to actually work better with the cap as well then without it.

We all get called names here. Sometimes in fun, sometimes not. Just roll with it, and learn some thing from those that know.

Big 3, battery upgrade, no cap, and a good box design will make you very happy I think.

careful orion we are in dangerous grounds don't wanna give him the 12volt bug :P

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

alright well thanks guys. im not all that smart with car audio. i mostly learned everything i know from just hooking up whatever i could get at the moment. getting new batteries and all that good stuff wasnt quite in the budget so i was just running it with what i had. and the amp would get over 12volts when i was driving the car and not just idling. it seemed to actually work better with the cap as well then without it.

works better when driving because of the higher rpms getting to the alt for more amperage/volts

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

We all get called names here. Sometimes in fun, sometimes not. Just roll with it, and learn some thing from those that know.

Big 3, battery upgrade, no cap, and a good box design will make you very happy I think.

yea one of my biggest problems was the battery. but they are just so expensive i couldent really afford one considering bills and food must come first. the cap was kinda like an experiment. i was able to get it for 30$ so i figured y not try it out. and the box is amazing i love it. 200$ brand new so thats gota mean something right hahah

You must understand something, we are a bunch of sarcastic folks here lol.

Sometimes we're assholes, but it's all in good fun.

Just roll with it, stick around for awhile, read and learn. We were all noobs at one point.

Get rid of the cap though, it screams homosexuality ;)

And it does nothing to help your system lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg