Got tired of the pos camaro and all its problems so i decided to get some money together and get something ive always wanted........a 95-99 suburban.

here it is...1997 GMC Suburban

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i took the plastics trim pieces off the front bumper and sides as well as the chrome trim pieces that go over the wheel well. i think it cleaned it up and made it look alot better then it did. i have also removed the rear badges since the pictures were taken. right now i have a new chrome grill, clear headlights-corner lights and bumper lights, H.I.D.s and a new front bumper on the way. Tomorrow the tailights are getting smoked and im ordering a roll pan. Its also going to get lowered sometime within the next week or 2. and eventually its gonna get colormatched 24's or 26's (depending on what i can afford of fit). anyways i def. going to be doing a pretty big build in this over the next couple months. so far the N1 is in the truck and thats it. im gonna work on getting the HX2's in there as a temp set up till i get what i really want. ill start posting pics of the system build and other exterior and interior mods as soon as i get pics.

cant wait ;)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

• 1 month later...

rear badges shaved

Posted Image

new front end (i just got the clear lights,corners, and bumper lights but havent had time to put em on yet)

Posted Image

double limo all the way around

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pour Burban.

Not nearly enough sq/in of sub.

i know i know. dont worry its just temporary. as soon as the lift goes on it im gonna work on building the new system.

Clean Ride Bro can't wait to see the build on this one. I did the same thing to my Silverado when I got it. Ripped off the side moldings and everything. Makes the truck look longer without all the junk on it. I can't wait until you lower that bad boy. What you thinking 2/3 4/6 5/7?

One of my buddies got an older body style one we're thinking 3/4 and some old school rallies because its the older square body style. But on yours some 24's or 26's definately will sit proper on it. too bad for the camaro. oh well if i remember your old threads we shared the same headache. LOL except I still I got mine.

Archived