the bumpers are bedlinned, i also have 30,000k hid's ill get a pic of the those once i get the new lights in in the next couple days. the box is 5 cubes @33hz for now and the hx2's are seeing about 2500rms

Clean Ride Bro can't wait to see the build on this one. I did the same thing to my Silverado when I got it. Ripped off the side moldings and everything. Makes the truck look longer without all the junk on it. I can't wait until you lower that bad boy. What you thinking 2/3 4/6 5/7?

One of my buddies got an older body style one we're thinking 3/4 and some old school rallies because its the older square body style. But on yours some 24's or 26's definately will sit proper on it. too bad for the camaro. oh well if i remember your old threads we shared the same headache. LOL except I still I got mine.

ya def looks better without the side moldings i think they look extremely tacky. and at this point its either gonna get a 4/6 on 24's or its getting lifted. kinda leaning more towards a lift at this point. i have a lot of hook ups around town for offroading stuff and i could do a good 6 inch lift with wheels and tires for about half the price it would be to lower it plus rims and tires. and ya as far as the camaro goes, ya same headaches but i still got my too. not for long though the plan for it is that im gonna pull the lt1 rebuild it, twin turbo it and drop it in a custom rail that im working on builiding right now.

ya def looks better without the side moldings i think they look extremely tacky. and at this point its either gonna get a 4/6 on 24's or its getting lifted. kinda leaning more towards a lift at this point. i have a lot of hook ups around town for offroading stuff and i could do a good 6 inch lift with wheels and tires for about half the price it would be to lower it plus rims and tires. and ya as far as the camaro goes, ya same headaches but i still got my too. not for long though the plan for it is that im gonna pull the lt1 rebuild it, twin turbo it and drop it in a custom rail that im working on builiding right now.

Good Plans for that LT1

Lift that bitch....... that'll be sick. Man you have to have the hook up if its cheaper for your to lift than slam it. I'd love to lift my silverado but, that'll be a while. I through some 17" Pro Comps and some A/T BFs on there for now. I picked it up because one I've been wanting one for a while and two to tow my buddies db drag truck around.

So what kind of system build you got in mind for this thing? I assume its gonna be a ground pounder.

Looks good, any specific plans for the system?

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

you gotta do at least four 15s in that big truck. my brother has the same surburban. those trucks are huge

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

you gotta do at least four 15s in that big truck. my brother has the same surburban. those trucks are huge

man i put 8 12's in my camaro you think i would settle for 4 15's in a burb??? lol

Archived