*POST PICS OF YOUR CAR*

My 94 Z28

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i had this in for a week just to prove to all the guys at the local shop that i could fit 8 twelves in a camaro and still make it sound fine. Trust me this was not in any way intented to be a permanant set up or i woulda got somthing better than thos piece of shit subs. i have to say though for 8 12's and 2400 watts rms and p.o.s. subs it didnt sound half bad and it got pretty damn loud

Posted Image

2000 Mercedes e320

18" DIP NINJA wheels

currently building: 2 fosgate 10"T2'S, 2 LIGHNING AUDIO S.4.1000D AMPS, 1 LIGHTNING AUDIO S4.400.4, LIGHTNING AUDIO STRIKE 6.5 COMPONANTS FRONT/5.25 COMPONANTS REAR, KINETIK CAP KILLER BATTERY, PANASONIC 7" TOUCHSCREEN FOLD OUT DVD **7001 ( already in)

Posted Image

2004 Chevy Suburban LS

22" DIP REBELS

sYSTEM TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

Posted Image

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

And here's my ride again:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

'00 Golf V6 4-Motion 210hp

19" Superstar Leon Hardirrit Bugel Chrome

3" lowered

Carbon Airbox on the intake

And a selfmade rear exhaust

These are some older pics, changed the tail lights for red/chrome pieces and installed chrome side mirrors.

Me like :)

Gr Herrie

I like the s10, are those boss rims? My friends ram had boss 22's that looked similar. Have you got any sounds in that thing? Newcents, why don't we have people post specs of their cars up, like rim size, audio equipment, or highlights of their vehicle that they wanna list.

Just a thought, I personally would like to know what other people have in their vehicles, besides the regulars that always post up what they are doing or going to do or want to do w/ their car and the brands they use/using.

-Steven-

Edit: I asked newcents because he is the maker of this thread and didn't wanna jack his thread or try to take it over. I can always post a new topic for peoples specs on their vehicles, but I figured this would be a better place to do that.

yeah sorry i dont know whats happening but i never get topic notifications for this thread but i subscribed yet again lol ill put what you said into the first posts

post-910-1174017967_thumb.jpgpost-910-1174017931_thumb.jpgMy gs 430

what size rims are those? they look clean

GODDDDDD I'm straight jealous :blush:

I dk if you seen mine or not, but its nothing like that

lol... yeah it totally blows balls... lol just kidding... it need a lil love and it'll be pimp... come to TN... got a bud that can fix that front and give you new paint... even lift or drop it 4 u...

Archived