*POST PICS OF YOUR CAR*

heres my ride its slow but i got it for free from grandparents and i got lucky that while my dad drove it for a while he didnt like the wheels that came on it( 14") so he let me choose some new shoes for it

i plan to lower 2.2 in. in front and about 1.6 in back hopefully by the end of summer if I have enough money by then i just got a job so im going to start savin

Posted Image

ill get more pics up soon

heres a video of the system currently no subwoofer....yet...only mids and highs

Posted Image

my dad's new whip: 2007 328i 6-speed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my 94 honda civic ex

thats the orginal fenders, i just cut 2 lines, pushed it in and bondo the top and bottom wish had some pic for you all

Posted Image

my old sound system

Posted Image

this was my very first paint job, i painted it right in my garage. had to tarp my whole garge up, clean up was a bitch

Posted Image

if you look @ the rims real well its actually a dark purple, screwed up, mix blue and black

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my 94 honda civic ex

thats the orginal fenders, i just cut 2 lines, pushed it in and bondo the top and bottom wish had some pic for you all

Posted Image

my old sound system

Posted Image

this was my very first paint job, i painted it right in my garage. had to tarp my whole garge up, clean up was a bitch

Posted Image

if you look @ the rims real well its actually a dark purple, screwed up, mix blue and black

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hawaii'n Style... HO brudah your car one sexy ride ahhh! so what you one local boy, or you in da millitary? my madah and fadah stay diamond head side...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

that car is fuken sick! just last weekend i was sittin @ an intersection waiting for a green light, this R51 street bike white lines up in between me and a GTX pontiac the badass muffuga in the GTX rolls his window down and winks @ the cat on the bike.... oh as soon as that light GREENS its on! that light turned green and that GTX gripped up so hard the biker had to put his feet down because he almost layed it over... the pontiac ate that street bike up off the line LOL, something you dont see very often!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived