*POST PICS OF YOUR CAR*

this might not be on 22's, have multiple 18" woofers or go 160mph, but i bet none of you have my ride sitting in tennesse free from salt in illinois

my three girls: 03 grand am, 1960 opel gt, girlfriend of 3 1/2 years

Posted Image

baby corvette

Posted Image

got opel gt?

Posted Image

whatdoya think?

that opel is tight do you got any plans for it?

my plans are to not get caught speeding. that little 4 cylinder has 4 carburators(?) and halls azz in the mountains of tennesse with a the stock original engine. this baby will be preserved and restored to original condition. no need to mess with beauty. i got plans for the grand am, but this is car is not meant to be customized, it is for going fast around tight corners and crazy acceleration. i would really get in trouble if i put speakers in the opel.

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

my plans are to not get caught speeding. that little 4 cylinder has 4 carburators(?) and halls azz in the mountains of tennesse with a the stock original engine. this baby will be preserved and restored to original condition. no need to mess with beauty. i got plans for the grand am, but this is car is not meant to be customized, it is for going fast around tight corners and crazy acceleration. i would really get in trouble if i put speakers in the opel.

thats a good plan. what color will you paint it?

97 civic hatch, air cylinders, 12 valves, 10 switches, 5 gallon tank, viair 450 compressor, can dogleg either rear tire. stereo wise...not much for now. dual flip out, kicker kq5, kicker 700.5, mb quart components. 17" enkei wheels, custom upholstered 2-tone leather civic si seats.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the rims have been removed for winter, and i wanna get some black 22's in the spring. and i got rear ended, so bumper is gone. found a place that makes a rollpan for explorers, so if i can find someone who can weld (since i cant) then i will get that and mono tone it all block

Archived