i could go for any taco bell right now. cant wait to eat it again in 8 months

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I could go for a couple of Bacon Ranch Chicken Flatbreads. I don't know why they discontinued them. They were a great cheap meal.

And yes, VERY cool story bro.

Are you talking about Subway or something else? Cause last I checked, they werent discontinued.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I could go for a couple of Bacon Ranch Chicken Flatbreads. I don't know why they discontinued them. They were a great cheap meal.

Are you talking about Subway or something else? Cause last I checked, they werent discontinued.

Taco Bell. They had a nice $.99 flatbread, easy and cheap, and wasn't half bad. Another thing I miss, the triple steak snacks. Those were the shit. A heart attack in a wrap, but they were delicious.

POTATO!

Since it was discontinued I started to make them at home. Have a good recipe I stole from a few different recipes.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Taco Bell. They had a nice $.99 flatbread, easy and cheap, and wasn't half bad. Another thing I miss, the triple steak snacks. Those were the shit. A heart attack in a wrap, but they were delicious.

Main thing I like from Taco Bell if the volcano burrito and nachos. The occasional 1/2 lb cheesy potato burrito. Family only likes to get the 12 taco box. And dad gets tostatas(sp?)

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.