just because EXO did it, doesnt mean its a good idea.

lmao if exo did it i would run i have not seen 1!!!! good idea from that guy

i have 9 horns and a 12 in a PRO box and a 15 lmao

what happened to keeping your big mouth shut...lol?

i always do whatever the youtubes tells me to do, not jus any one can make youtubes videos and post you got to have a license or something

you win some, you lose some

just because EXO did it, doesnt mean its a good idea.

lmao if exo did it i would run i have not seen 1!!!! good idea from that guy

i have 9 horns and a 12 in a PRO box and a 15 lmao

what happened to keeping your big mouth shut...lol?

i always do whatever the youtubes tells me to do, not jus any one can make youtubes videos and post you got to have a license or something

damn busted :(

i gotz mind controll over deebo

deebo be like SHUT THE FUCK up i be quite but when he gone i be talking again

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

To answer your question, yes the capacitor will be just as useless as it was without any bus bar.

Thank you, this type of answer is what I was looking for.

I know there are various opinions on caps (Steve had some 40 farad RF caps in his civic btw) and I respect both sides. I am not trying to sell caps or talk anyone into putting them in their ride. I just simply want to know if connecting it all to a bus bar will change anything as opposed to the more traditional way of wiring them up.

Thanks again to everyone that offered info

<br />

well ;lets start it off like this..<br />

why are you wanting to mix match sub amps?/ also any alternator  or battery bank to supply anything?<br />

also 1 run of 0g for 2 amps is reallly stretching the limits if the 0g wire..

</p>

<p> </p>

First, thank you for taking the time to reply.....

I will answer your questions in order although I am not sure of the relevance to this thread, but like I said I am new here so I will play along... Mixing sub amp brands because I will have two boxes, one with the RF 12's powered by the Kicker amp, another box with it's own airspace and 2 RF 15's. My hookup is no longer an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate, so I am getting a kicker amp. I already own the BD1500.... Next, you ask about alternator or battery bank, in my post I stated that I had both.

I do respect your opinion, but I also stated.... "Please save your opinions of the usefullness or lack thereof on the capacitor" I personally like having them, and am fully aware of what they do and don't do.

I am new to this forum, and have never run a bus bar. I am not new to car audio, I guess I should have also stated that.

So, with all of that being said,will the cap feed the amps when all is hooked up to the bus bar?

thaks again....

wow really going to act like that huh.. i can tell your one of those guys who literally knows EVRYTHING there is to know.. and thinks every1 else is wrong..

but then again this is coming from somebody who is mix matching sub amps AND subs in diffeernt boxes.. WOW i thought only dumbasses do that..o wait..

o and if you have a alternator what do you have? the stock 120amp alt..no shit.. and a couple junk walmart batteries.. good luck trying to supply your 3 different amps and differnt subs ( your one of those dudes i literally laugh at bc they dont know thier ass from a hole in the ground) and it shows

Nooooooooo ARGUING!!!!!! JUST PUT THE DANG THANG IN AND CRANK IT UP!!!!!!!!! YES BUS BARS WORK GREAT!!!!!!EASIER TO SUPPLY POWER TO ALOT OF STUFF!!!!!!

Chill out Scott, jeesh don't get your coils unwound.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

To answer your question, yes the capacitor will be just as useless as it was without any bus bar.

Thank you, this type of answer is what I was looking for.

I know there are various opinions on caps (Steve had some 40 farad RF caps in his civic btw) and I respect both sides. I am not trying to sell caps or talk anyone into putting them in their ride. I just simply want to know if connecting it all to a bus bar will change anything as opposed to the more traditional way of wiring them up.

Thanks again to everyone that offered info

Yes Steve Meade HAD caps in his Civic, he also had some optima batt. ask his opinion on them today. caps are good for getting rid of unwanted noise from your system, such as alternator wine, noise from bad RCAs, etc. in probably won't get rid of it completely, but it helps lower that noise. other than that they add more current draw from you electrical and does nothing for supply any real power.

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

lol at this thread

OP, you are taking this abuse like a champ, I don't really think you said much to deserve it besides wanting to run a cap and two separate boxes for subs (which is pointless) but do listen to what people are saying even if it is not in the most friendly way.

Even if you are not "new" to car audio, alot of the guys on here are "less new"

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived