Second Skin Audio

Boxes are fun!

exactly my thoughts, 4" ftw!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

.^^ I agree. I also don't know if it's a good idea to run it sealed when the airspace is much more than recommended. You don't really wanna screw up your new sub by giving it to much room do you? How much airspace IS that box?

exactly my thoughts, 4" ftw!!

$20 he doesnt listen to us lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

hahaha pretty sure that will be the result, we´ll see :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Haha sorry bros I'm not listening on the aero port. It's only a ten on 300rms and it's a precision aero port with flared ends, on the sealed imma listen bc it is almost 2 times recommened

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

if ist "almost 2 times recommened"

idd be saying 1.2 gross so 1.1net sealed

with a single 3" no flared x 9 long, its 1cuft net with with 6.6sq" per/ft, @ 40hz way under any recommended specs

the only way a single 3" @ 9" long can do 33hz is in a 1.7 gross, 1.56net box with 4.53sq" per/ft of port

again way under any recommended specs

but in 1.7gross with a single 4" @ 18" long its 33hz, 1.45net with 8.66sq" per/ft of port

this is what is recommended and falls within manufactures specifications

Now on the other hand if it in the trunk, this will minimize port noise to the ear, so you should get away with 6-7sq" per/ft at a higher tune

You're very close, but totally off on the port, the length of 18" is why I chose a 3 inch port

Height 14

Width 24.25

Depth 10.75

Gross 1.52ft^3

Net 1.38ft^3

Port 1 3" areo 9" long

Tuned 35hz

These skars like lows so it'll play 30hz no problem in the trunk. (just what I'm guessing bc my 2 12's hit all the low)

Edited by HunterJohnson

Scion tC SQ Build

Haha sorry bros I'm not listening on the aero port. It's only a ten on 300rms and it's a precision aero port with flared ends, on the sealed imma listen bc it is almost 2 times recommened

trust us man. that's all im going to say. you should trust us on this.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

trust us man. that's all im going to say. you should trust us on this.

lol i think this guy should've learned by now to listen to us instead of blow everyone off, after all the fun things that have happened recently.

I can't order another aero port unfortunately thats why I'm saying I cant listen to you guys.

I'm listening to you guys on not playing it sealed tho!

btw I do usually listen to you guys, and this is the first time i'm doing a 3inch aero port...so I can't wait to find out.

Edited by HunterJohnson

Scion tC SQ Build