• 2 weeks later...

412cvx shittt mother fucker huh? haha aight

I know i havent updated for awhile been at the beach chillin with tha ladys lol n gettin my tan on but now its back to bizness. So tonight i got started on putting my battery rack in the back of the truck, and i took all the wires in my truck and labeled them lol not fun at all. also am trying to build a box, what do yall think about an interchangeable port in the center of a box with 2 18's? or should i just do a port on the bottom of the box? info is needed and pics will be up in a minute.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

412cvx shittt mother fucker huh? haha aight

I know i havent updated for awhile been at the beach chillin with tha ladys lol n gettin my tan on but now its back to bizness. So tonight i got started on putting my battery rack in the back of the truck, and i took all the wires in my truck and labeled them lol not fun at all. also am trying to build a box, what do yall think about an interchangeable port in the center of a box with 2 18's? or should i just do a port on the bottom of the box? info is needed and pics will be up in a minute.

Sounds good.. and truck is comming along nice.. What 18's are u thinking about running?

alright here comes the pics... first pic: You know when you get to where your on your tippy toes and you just cant get enough ass on the vise grips or struggling holding sumthing up lol that was my moment. My girl thought it was funny lol

100_0803-1.jpg

I had to build a battery rack for my batterys i have not decided which ones yet but im contemplating either 2 xs power d 3100s, 2 d2700s or 2 d 3400s any input might help me choose they are just so damn expensive lol trying to find sumthing that will suffice for my needs but im a firm believer you get what you pay for

100_0819.jpg

Got all the metal i needed from other projects ive done in my shop so its time to get started

100_0820.jpg

Almost done looks ok but still getting used to that mig welder lol

100_0822.jpg

Semi-finished product i sprayed it with undercoating and also i painted the underpart of my truck with truck bed liner to stop vibrations, noise, and cleanup a little lol. Hope it looks good when drying. Ill have more pics tommorrow it got kinda dark tonight and i didnt take any pics of the battery rack welded on

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

Also i got a set of selenium supertweeters and need a location to mount them bad before i get all my fiberglassing done. Anybody got any suggestions as to where i should mount them for the best sound from them?

Great progress man and glad to see you've got the wiring run man. What kind of 1/0 you running? Also good job on the battery rack man is it going where the spare tire use to be? Keep up the good work man. Tuned in to see to see the finished product

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived