i have wrapped the doors in fleece and it was a pain in the ass if i might say, i bought a new staple gun and got it working real good but i cant figure out how to turn the pressure down on the staples so they were breaking off the plastic on the edges and i stapled my damn finger to it lol sucked balls. Heres a couple of pics of one of the doors

100_0970.jpg

100_0969.jpg

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

hell ya preciate it man i have to get some speakers in for it im contemplating a wall in the future gotta figure out if i want a set of my components in the doors with the seleniums or crescendos whichever ones i get. Idk though.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

lol i love my shop man its so big, I dont know what id do without it man. I really enjoy it, nothing like a big nice shop. Door panels aint that hard, just a little time consuming long as you dont staple your hand to the damn door panel like i did haha

I feel u on stapling. or in my case, dont tighten metal down wen using my drill press and cutting side of my finger off.thats sicc bruh.super sicc. im a fan of purple also.purple suede headliner in my blazer.haha

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

• 6 months later...

wow its been awhile since i been on here...due to some judicial reasons lol...hopefully will be back on the build so i can finish it up and get it boomin. Soon as i can get me another job, so updates coming soon on the hoe.

• 4 months later...

Ever finish this build?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived