Sonic Electronix

2 18's can get very painful in a wall on that kind of power, but it is kind of pointless to tune that low with such high caliber subs, if you had some piece of shit subs then yeah tuning low would help you get low but with mayhems you can tune mid to high 30's and still pick up 26hz+, tuning below 34hz with mayhems is kind of pointless IMO.

My 15" mayhems were in a wall tuned to 35 hz. I peaked at 45 hz and completely bottomed on anything below 33 hz.

I highly doubt that, youre either doing something wrong, shitty enclosure or a stupid amount of power, my vvxs on a 3.5k at a .5 ohm load didnt bottom out at 28hz when tuned to 36.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Im tunned to 38hz, can still destroyyy 27hz and pull off a 152@30hz Its alll about how the box is built...

how are you tunned to 38? Teach me plz. I wanna know how you tunned to 38!!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Im tunned to 38hz, can still destroyyy 27hz and pull off a 152@30hz Its alll about how the box is built...

Settle down jiggle stick, Fox is from Canadia, they spell shit different up there.....

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

with a port

I THINK he was making fun of the spelling Kranny...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

2 18's can get very painful in a wall on that kind of power, but it is kind of pointless to tune that low with such high caliber subs, if you had some piece of shit subs then yeah tuning low would help you get low but with mayhems you can tune mid to high 30's and still pick up 26hz+, tuning below 34hz with mayhems is kind of pointless IMO.

My 15" mayhems were in a wall tuned to 35 hz. I peaked at 45 hz and completely bottomed on anything below 33 hz.

I highly doubt that, youre either doing something wrong, shitty enclosure or a stupid amount of power, my vvxs on a 3.5k at a .5 ohm load didnt bottom out at 28hz when tuned to 36.

Wall was 9.18 cubes net with 110 sq inches of port on 2 sundown 3000d @ .5. Build log is in sig with videos on page 3. I did a 150.2 on the dash DBDrag and a 153.8 in the kick, both scores at 45 hz.

Playing "Juice Box" I dropped to 148.5. I never got it metered but the bottom note in "On My Level" had no power behind it at all. I tried several other low hz songs and got nothing. So I am doing a rebuild now and tuning to 27 hz. If someone finds the flaw please let me know, I want to tune to 38 hz but I also want my lows.

Settle down jiggle stick, Fox is from Canadia, they spell shit different up there.....

My phone froze.. To cold in igloos to use phones eh

Tuned* lol

If you search my build log te last couple pages have vids.. Or search Lauziere1 on youtube he has alot of vids of the truck..

I can do a 55.1 on music at 46hz And peak at 55.3@39hz And even down to 30hz its doing a 152 Its all on how the box/wall is built really

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

The F3 on those AA Mayhems is 33 hz. I wouldn't tune lower than that. They will still play below that, but will be less reliant on the box. I think that if you tune lower than that, you will be disappointed.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.