Shopping for my first car - Need input

I disagree with both. Manual RWD is amazing in the snow (where I go). I have control of my truck when I need it. And I've needed to rock before, and it was easy with stick shift. Put it in 1st, go, clutch in and let it go back, and repeat. It's worked for me. :P

Subaru, I'm actually trying to find 1 for my wife because they are the shit in the snow. Where I live we average over 300 inches of snow a year. Right now I have a suburban but gas mileage is killing us since we live 1/2 hour away from town.

bah posted right before you said no snow lol

Edited by larrys95civic

Id go with an Impreza hatch personally but they might not have the room that it seems you are looking for

Oh and go for a wrx :D

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I think most of those are not going to be cheap to fix if something goes wrong, or to find parts for. On the flip side every car on the list, besides the jetta should be pretty reliable. I say the jetta because I've known some people who have had many problems with them plus expensive to fix.

Why not just buy a customized souped up 2012 GT500? Or a jacked high up 3500 dually? Oh wait, you aren't trying to show off :lol: just kidding.

I'm not a major foreign guy personally, so I can't help you there. Just make sure whatever you get runs & can have an awesome stereo in it.

POTATO!

IF you can find one...

an all trac AE95 sedan (old school Corolla) :P Dope ass little sedan thats AWD, and reliable as all hell.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Yeah what about your Wrangler? I've been following your thread lately...what happened to that?

But as for your list...I'd say stay away from the Mercedes. Even if you do your own work, parts for them are extremely expensive. All the other 3 on your list sound pretty good though. My friends got a V70r and its amazing.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

hyundai accent! lol although they are a small hatch, i have zero complaints

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Yeah what about your Wrangler? I've been following your thread lately...what happened to that?

But as for your list...I'd say stay away from the Mercedes. Even if you do your own work, parts for them are extremely expensive. All the other 3 on your list sound pretty good though. My friends got a V70r and its amazing.

If I'm getting my own car, I am gutting the jeep and moving the project to there. I still have a few weeks to continue to enjoy it though :)

Lets hear some more opinions on those wagons. I've been looking at the V70 with the turbo. It seems like it is something that both me and my parents can agree on.