how would you freeze if you dont have a thermostat?

it's winter here, and it was like 20 degrees today, all it did was blow out cold air trust me, no heat in a car, middle of winter 20 degrees or less, it was fuckin cold in that car I just gotta dress for it till winter blows over. the Thermostat's just gone bad, my dads got it set to a setting, i'm not opposed to touch it.

just need alot of Anti Freeze.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

youre talking about the thermostat for the radiator? buy a new one.

yah, my dad said it's leeking radiator fluid. we have this lil heater thing that plugs into the ciggerette lighter to defrost the the windshield.

I'll have pictures up hopefully some time this week i'm working 7 days in a row.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Return it to the dealership? Threaton to Lemon Law the bitch.

Somethin goes wrong in the first 90 days the dealership should of definatly had a warentee to cover that shit.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Return it to the dealership? Threaton to Lemon Law the bitch.

Somethin goes wrong in the first 90 days the dealership should of definatly had a warentee to cover that shit.

J

he hasnt even driven it yet. and you cant talk about the lemon law till its been there like 3-5 times in a certain amount of time.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Please clarify, reading your posts makes me queezy

Is your new car the one leaking fluid? Because you make it sound like that, but then you say you're not driving it until winter is over? Why buy a car to stare at for 4 more months?

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

it's a 3 year warranty. any damage to the car part wise, is replaced free of charge. so if i put a system in myself and fuck up the electrical it's not covered. pretty fuckin bull shit so rather than just do it my self for free, i have to pay for 0 gauge wire plus a install which is prob like $100 something.

it"ll cost you more but i dont of any shops that will turn you away for bring in equipment and them paying them to install it. sure its nice to buy it from them but you dont neccesarily have to .

...aka buy te wire and other accessories yourself

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

was able to take a couple of pictures not too many, it's cold as shit outside, and couldn't get any light inside of the car but here's like 3 I was able to take while everyone else was out.

wmmatsamp014dr9.jpg

side view of the car.

mmatsamp015rn1.jpg

back view of the car

mmatsamp017wh8.jpg

alot of space in the back window/trunk

mmatsamp018aj4.jpg

trunk space it's just empty =(

i'll have more pictures of the component pods and shit when I can charge my batteries, and get more light.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19