Sonic Electronix

get 1 xs power. the biggest one you can afford. i think youll be fine

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Just get a bigger battery up front, with 1500 watts you don't really need too many upgrades. Just do the big 3 wiring with 1/0, look into shuriken batteries or c&d ups batteries.

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

get 1 xs power. the biggest one you can afford. i think youll be fine

I want two because I already have one small 600 that was running my system and I want to add to it. So that little 600 is a backup. I am putting in a switch so I can transfer power to the other battery when one dies.

I am putting in a switch so I can transfer power to the other battery when one dies.

Why on earth would you do that?

Just get the biggest XS you can fit under the hood.

Because If I get one big battery for the system, what will start my car?

Its called one big battery under the hood with power wire going to your system? where do you think the power to run an amp comes from? I don't know how else to put this.. lol..

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

I am putting in a switch so I can transfer power to the other battery when one dies.

Why on earth would you do that?

Just get the biggest XS you can fit under the hood.

Because If I get one big battery for the system, what will start my car?

both batteries lol...isolators are fucking retarded and pointless. the only reason you should use one is if you plan on putting your car in a show and you'll play music at moderate levels for hours on end and you want to be able to start your car after it all. it will also help to destroy your alternator faster.

Archived