thats why i was confused. I only got DD and AA

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The worst thing is that this is one of the first videos to come up on youtube when people are searching for DD2508, and many with no real experience might just believe everything said. Like that a dustcap you can push inthe side of actually makes a real world difference. I have a 508 that I have taken apart, and the cone even with dustcap removed is so stiff that you can hardly dent it at all with force from your hands, only by the very top at the upper surround. I really don't believe that DD uses softer cones on 2500 series subs than 500 series.. Either way, the cone on the 508 is stiffer than the one on my BTL N2 18" (not measured scientifically, but by how much you can push in/deform the cone with your hands), not exactly know for weak cones or what?

Looking forward to receiving my 2508, will pick it up at a car stereo show this weekend, and also have a listen to the current European Champion (EMMA SQ) car in advanced unlimited, using a DD Z18 in a sealed box in a SQ setup.

DD4Life

DD will never hop on forums or videos to bash people, simply because they do not need to.

And, for the most part, it's down right childish. Little boys talk smack, grown men don't. For real.

^ True.

Sundown doesn't need this kind of advertisement IMO. It sure doesn't make me want one any more... just makes me :shok: and me gusta for the DD.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Lets see an unboxing vid of the next person to get a 2508,

It wont let you post a video reply, but if you tag it under the same search tags as that idiot did, it will pop it up on a youtube search right by hers.

I was narrowing down my amp decision when I found this video. My top picks were Sundown, DC, AQ, or Crescendo.

The Sundown amp was removed from my considerations, with a machine gun.

XS-power1.jpg

Archived