SMD VM-1 LED Volt Meter! (its back!) Pics/short vid pg. 19 (new update pg 35)

The depth maybe but I would think everything else will be the same

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

we are getting a LOT closer......but we do still have some design changes to make before we go full steam ahead.

The bezel you see in the pic isn't even a finished bezel. Its a sample that happens to look great IMO - but it will change a little bit before we can go forward. We also need to address the voltage readings on the display. They look great in the day but you can't see them at night. (the actual numbers). We plan on fixing that.

so the LED is going to be toned down some so it isn't so wicked bright, the numbers on the front need to be lit up so you can see them, and also we need to get the tooling done for the cigarette lighter adapter that we are going to offer for it. It will be useful for any car, not just people with big system's.

here it is in my F150.

E0FD80F5-3A60-4918-9750-0A528D9B2C0A-7038-00000588E814B2E1.jpg

Question. I know the best place to read voltage (for car audio at least) is at the amp, as you want to know what the amp is actually getting. And I see that you say Steve that the cigarette lighter adapter is for those without big systems. Just wondering how useful/accurate it is (or will be) compared to wiring it to the amp in the smaller systems.

Sheena = pedobear

I check this thread every day eagerly waiting for updates! Can't wait till these drop so I can order mine!

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

ok guys, i realy need one of these meters asap now. looking at getting a regulator for my alt since my pcm might be creating issues for the upgraded alt and if i do i would like to have one of these meters to better watch my voltage to make sure my alt is performing correctly.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I need 1 of each as soon as they are available. This is the last piece that I need for my build. I know I have alot of work in front of me, but these will be the last 2 pieces to go in the console. I wont be able to turn the truck on until the console is built since it houses the controls for everything.