Sonic Electronix

Lets see some ext cabs with 2 15s

If you're looking for flex, sub up port up, more port, and take off any plastic trim pieces and remove any damplifier. I'll never understand why people just want flex. It's different when you have 3 layers, sludge, steel ribs and reinforcement and STILL get flex.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I didnt like the way it flexed with everything up. I just want something LOUD, it will be getting second skin pretty soon. But I just need something that will impress at the show im going to the 22 of june. So I have a little time for design and building.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

Uhh subs up, port to side??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I dont wanna do port to the side, id like to keep everything on front so I can completly flush it out.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

Thats the thing too. I tried strapping my amps and they went into protect when I turned it up. Also the subs were making a high pitch noise while they were turned down and it stayed contant.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

From the sounds of things your already pretty set on running everything forward. Guys gave you advice for what your looking for already so if you still set on running everything forward just build a box to specs that you can fit in and go with that.

pgsig.png

I dont wanna do port to the side, id like to keep everything on front so I can completly flush it out.

My current set up is subs up, port to side. I kept it nice and flush with windowline.

1-7.jpg

Sometimes I like to see out the rear view mirror lol

2-4.jpg

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

It would be pretty cool to do a ported down fire box

I'm doing that right now in my truck. Subs down, port up.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived