Second Skin Audio

1 6" or 3 4" aeros...need some help

this is for a soundsream t5 15...which one looks like a better design. i feel as if having less ports would be better but it has a small port per area and its a low tuning, which i dont mind. then theres the other with fine tuning but there is alot of ports and i didnt know if that was bad to have or not. any help much appreciated.383ft3__2931hz.png

408ft3__3308hz.png

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

6 inch gets lower and more cost effective! go wit that one

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

6 inch gets lower and more cost effective! go wit that one

well since i was reading your sig this is going into a trunk of an 08 mustang so i know its more cost effective but do you have a reason behind that? haha just cause it gets lower? which i mean i love being low so thats what i was thinking also

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Well that was my main thought that it is lower tune and will make easier install 1 port is less of a cost. But if your going to compete your going to need to know your vehicles peak frequency and i'm guessing the 3 ports may be more suited for that.

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

three 4"s. definitely. you dont want to be tuned to 29hz thats just too low. 33hz is great and you get more port area. it'll definitely be the better choice for more output.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

three 4"s. definitely. you dont want to be tuned to 29hz thats just too low. 33hz is great and you get more port area. it'll definitely be the better choice for more output.

I agree with skittles.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

This, and gives you more sq inches of port per foot.

Edit - ninja'd -_-

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Alright thanks guys! I'm not really a person thy competes but I like to get the most out of my setups!

Archived