Yea i found a web site that has all the "cool" guns you could ever ask for CHECK with your state BEFORE you buy any thing , If your like me and live in Cali dont buy shit ! usautoweapons.com

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

to bad man, found a m16 with a grenade launcher on it

hehe

And a Predator movie style with the shotgun attached

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You can legally own a machine gun

It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a “normal” gun. But, you can comply with the law and own a machine gun.

In May of 1986, new laws went into effect that made it illegal for “civilians” to own fully automatic firearms that were manufactured AFTER THAT DATE. Most fully automatic weapons manufactured and registered BEFORE MAY, 1986, may be owned by and sold to individuals. The full-auto guns that may be owned by individuals are called “transferable”. A few states do not allow machine gun ownership at all, no matter when the gun was made, but most states do when complying with federal requirements. To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements, fill out special paperwork called a “Form 4″, and pay a $200 one time transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid again by the purchaser.

The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:

Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer.

Get your fingerprints, either by a police department or by a qualified fingerprinter. Two sets are needed. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.

Get two passport sized pictures.

Have your local dealer help you fill out an “Application for Tax Paid Transfer and Registration of Firearm”, known as a “Form 4″.

On Form 4, you must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem if state law does not prohibit machine gun sales. If a Corporation or LLC are purchasing the firearm the CLEO signature may not be required in the states that permit automatic firearm sales.

The form 4 with the CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 photos, and a $200 check (your one time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF.

The approved tax stamp will be returned to you before you may take possession of the gun. This usually takes from 2 to 3 months.

Although this may seem complicated, we are happy to help you through every step in the process. We have transferable guns in stock, and if we don’t have what you are looking for, we can tap into our network of dealers to find it for you. Let us help you get the fully-auto gun that you’ve always wanted.

I did not type that, cut and pasted from the website, good to know you CAN own a machine gun, Ive always wanted one... you never know when somone may try and pull a 22 or 38 on you, maybe a home invasion (sac happens alot) and then you pull out your very own AR15/M16/Uzi, and say, "excuse me, what did you just say?"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You can legally own a machine gun

It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a “normal” gun. But, you can comply with the law and own a machine gun.

In May of 1986, new laws went into effect that made it illegal for “civilians” to own fully automatic firearms that were manufactured AFTER THAT DATE. Most fully automatic weapons manufactured and registered BEFORE MAY, 1986, may be owned by and sold to individuals. The full-auto guns that may be owned by individuals are called “transferable”. A few states do not allow machine gun ownership at all, no matter when the gun was made, but most states do when complying with federal requirements. To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements, fill out special paperwork called a “Form 4″, and pay a $200 one time transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid again by the purchaser.

The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:

Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer.

Get your fingerprints, either by a police department or by a qualified fingerprinter. Two sets are needed. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.

Get two passport sized pictures.

Have your local dealer help you fill out an “Application for Tax Paid Transfer and Registration of Firearm”, known as a “Form 4″.

On Form 4, you must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem if state law does not prohibit machine gun sales. If a Corporation or LLC are purchasing the firearm the CLEO signature may not be required in the states that permit automatic firearm sales.

The form 4 with the CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 photos, and a $200 check (your one time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF.

The approved tax stamp will be returned to you before you may take possession of the gun. This usually takes from 2 to 3 months.

Although this may seem complicated, we are happy to help you through every step in the process. We have transferable guns in stock, and if we don’t have what you are looking for, we can tap into our network of dealers to find it for you. Let us help you get the fully-auto gun that you’ve always wanted.

I did not type that, cut and pasted from the website, good to know you CAN own a machine gun, Ive always wanted one... you never know when somone may try and pull a 22 or 38 on you, maybe a home invasion (sac happens alot) and then you pull out your very own AR15/M16/Uzi, and say, "excuse me, what did you just say?"

funny cause i asked the guy at the company and he said if you ever move to Sac give us a call ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I think every state had different regulations on who can own a "machine gun/fully auto"

Here in CO in order to get a class 3 license to own them, you must meet the following requirements

1) you must have a FFL License (in which requires a business license and front facing shop)

2) you must get signed approval via form4 from the county sheriff

3) have to have an existing class 3 license holder sponsor you

4) cost of the class 3 license is about 12k per year (ouch)

but as far as state law goes outside of fully auto's, all weapons here are legal no matter what the make/model, as long as they are licensed and semi-auto

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

guncollection.jpg

Nice pic but too bad most of those = teh suck.

Quality over quantity ANY day.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.