PPI FRX-456 crossover-SOLD PLEASE LOCK!

Selling my PPI FRX-456. If you have art series amps, this matches them perfectly in color scheme and that they don't have any crossover settings built in. It has a pair of sub outs, 3 pairs of front outs, and 2 pairs of rear outs. Subwoofer- sub gain, subsonic, sub control. Front- Mid bass, mid range, high pass. Rear- mid range, high pass, rear fill level. very versatile unit. has a few scuffs but its int pretty good condition. Ive opened it up and the board looks mint. Only thing wrong with it is the power connector was cracked when I first received it, but not enough to be falling off. I sealed the crack very carefully with CA glue (no drips or anything) and it accepts and holds the power connector no problem. looking to get 130 shipped OBO. onto the pics (from a few days ago since I was seriously debating about getting rid of it)

2r2ubts.jpg

2a7cxms.jpg

2akh66v.jpg

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Can you take a close up of the controls on top? Would like to get an idea of what xover points are on this.

gimme 5-10 min. man...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

mm68tw.jpg

34e48wh.jpg

2eda73r.jpg

If I can sell any of my stuff, i'll pick this up.

cool man :good:

bump

any trades? or just cash?

nah man, just need the cash