Cheapest Resin I think I've ever seen.

Been looking online for prices on resin and such since it's like, $12 a quart at Walmart and Home Depot.

HOLY SHIT BALLS! $27.50 A GALLON?!

http://www.mertons.com/Epoxy/polyester_Resins/index.html

I haven't looked much, but that's better than the prices I've found locally. Much better.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

that is cheap thanks for the tip , wonder how much shipping for a gal .

o'riellys has a gal for about 40 if shipping blows that deal

wouldn't buy resin from any store besides a boat/marine shop. price is relatively cheap depending on how much they charge for shipping. Would still go with uscomposites though

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Ah... Thanks for the tip. I will check us composites.

I didn't even notice the 2008 thing at the bottom. Damn. I wonder if they're still in business...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

X2 on tapplastics

Mostly cause its literally 2 min drive from my house depending on how long I sit at the light. Plus I try to support local small businesses.

$17 for a quart

$42 for a gallon

Some people that live closer to water like bay area, Cali. Monterey and Santa Cruz, etc will prob get better prices from local boat builders. Then I would.