Show us your HIDs !!! White Lightning upgrade pg 6

Where do you guys find the insane color HIDs?

And the green ones?

There is a link on my signature to The guy that I got mine from

also green hids... really? like why? i know you may like it but it just makes no sense to me.

also guys remember if you do alot of night driving i wouldn't recommend doing high beams in HID, keep them stock/halogen... hids take several seconds to warm up, and in a split second i can hit a deer crossing the road... but its your ride, and your tea party. drink what you want

My truck ... its what I wanted ...

Also, installing the proper relays, My HIDs start up just as fast as the origional lights ... It takes a few seconds for the green to actuall appear, but they are very bright and clear directly at startup ... Just like in car audio, installation is just as important as product ... and I know, I'm still working on my setup ... lights and stereo ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Where do you guys find the insane color HIDs?

And the green ones?

There is a link on my signature to The guy that I got mine from

also green hids... really? like why? i know you may like it but it just makes no sense to me.

also guys remember if you do alot of night driving i wouldn't recommend doing high beams in HID, keep them stock/halogen... hids take several seconds to warm up, and in a split second i can hit a deer crossing the road... but its your ride, and your tea party. drink what you want

My truck ... its what I wanted ...

Also, installing the proper relays, My HIDs start up just as fast as the origional lights ... It takes a few seconds for the green to actuall appear, but they are very bright and clear directly at startup ... Just like in car audio, installation is just as important as product ... and I know, I'm still working on my setup ... lights and stereo ...

Mobile fail.

I'll check your sig when I get off mobile.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

where does everyone get their hid kits? I need a kit for an 05 impreza.

ddm tuning. cheap, take forever to get to you, sketch ass cs, but you cant beat the bang for the buck. you just gotta have faith that they'll come through, and eventually they'll show up on your doorstep, haha

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

DDM Tuning 35W ballasts, 5k, stock housings(flame away)

c25f8bcc.jpg

7d64886d.jpg

For me, crazy bright hid setups bother me the same as any stock trucks. how low my car sits and reatr window is, theyre just right in my rearview. nothing anyone can do about it. it is what it is.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I like the white instead of blue light color, looks good.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

• 1 month later...

Not a single projection housing in this thread so far. :(

Randall. There is a complete kit to clear out the front end. its new headlights fogs and corners. It looks 1000 times better than anything else out there. The orange corner lenses will be clear so it requires amber bulbs or you'll run the risk of getting hassled. here is my kit

http://www.summitrac.../GRM-09-180-CP/

Ok guys ... I need your help, and I do not want to turn this into a "verses" thread in any way ... Please

But I'm in the market for the best projectors made for my truck ... Can you guys send me links if you know them please to help me out ...

N8, The ones you have are what I'm looking for, but as for now, I only need the headlights ...

Guys, please help ...

Thanks ...

Randal

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Thats hardly all that matters. Not only did he lose a LOT of usable light, he is a danger to himself and others, plain and simple. Look up the color chart in relation to usable light output and you'll see what I mean. As for no projectors in here.. Thats really really sad, as it means not a SINGLE person in here did it correctly. It says a LOT about people that they're willing to cut corners on their vehicles.. Makes you wonder how janky their stereos are. And yes, MOST of us know that there were several vehicles with oem hids non projectors.. However.. The housings were designed for them.

Remember guys..when it comes to your car, Youre only as good as your weakest install.. And there is a lot of bad in here

since they now work ill edit this one. I dont like the ones on the lightning. Ruins the flow of the front end to me. Ive driven my truck in the three years Ive owned it three times at night. The lights are bright enough without projectors. They are also aimed down some so that they dont blind anyone. If I have to wreck the entire flow of the front end to do things the right way I'll pass.

BTW the original guy is a douche and thats why something was said.

You cant aim for glare n8. Its disheartening to know you dont have the knowledge or drive to do things correctly on what looks like an otherwise decent vehicle

Sir ... I don't know you, and I have absolutely nothing against you ...

But this is the second time you have bashed me on this forum ... and I do not like it at all ...

I asked for help on this thread to get information on the products I need to make this work ... and you are not helping me at all ...

So would you please very kindly get the fuck out of my threads and leave me alone ...

Thank you ...

Randal

You cant aim for glare n8. Its disheartening to know you dont have the knowledge or drive to do things correctly on what looks like an otherwise decent vehicle

I can actually count the number of times Ive driven this thing at night on one hand to be honest. And its not that I dont have the knowledge. I honestly think all the aftermarket projectors look like shit. So when I finally can find something that doesnt look like shit Ill think about them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived