Ever have an unwanted visitor while doing an install?

I was working on an 1968 Chevy chevelle. Car was flawless. One of my dream cars. Guy was putting a radio, speakers and a 5 channel amp. I got the radio out and there was mice in the dash. Now that shocked the hell out of my cause the car looked like it just rolled off the assembly line. So, had to get them out and then I get to the speakers and there was huge monster spiders. Almost told the guy go get your car fummed and then come back.

And now that it is getting hot as hell. We leave our garage door open. We have a huge garage. Can fit 25+ cars. And bums come walking in and sit next to you. If ya dont look up you would not know it was. Random people also walk in and just want to talk. Just have to watch out for those that think they can walk in and grab tools or what ever is close by and run out. To bad we cant get a/c in the garage. sales people are lucky they get a/c and dont have to spend 12+ hours a day in a hot ass garage.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

you in the zone when u working on your car!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

was installing the system i gave my brother in law for him and wasnt paying attention all of a sudden my leg gets attacked by an owl....not cool....btw before anyone asks i was sitting in the cargo area of his jeep with my legs hanging out while i hooked up the ground for the amp

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Thought you meant people too :rofl:

Had weird images of somebody working on a car, disappearing for a sec and then returning to find a person just chilling in the seat...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.