Turning My Show SQ -Denali into EXTREME 20K WATT GROUND POUNDER!

you plan on walling it? and how many sp4s

Going to be C pillar Wall (its partially built) with 4 SP4's

Where are you located? I'm out by square one. Welcome, by the way; looking forward to seeing this. The original DANALI looks badass. :good:

Thanks, I'm Near Peterborough Ontario. Square one in Toronto? The guy that originally built my truck has his shop there.

Tuned in for this one. The original Denali looks great man. Can't wait to see how the ground pounding make over comes out

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Look like this is going to be sick. Tuned in for sure. :popcorn2:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

until i looked back and seen it was a trailer queen i figured you were a drug dealer lol

LOL This truck has never been on a trailor EVER and never will be. I even Drove 8 hours to my first show of the year this season.

This is my daily driver Unless there is snow on the ground.

Putting a new LSD lambo door kit on next week because right now the verticle door kit i have doesnt quite make a seal when the doors close so rain gets in.

Archived