Turning My Show SQ -Denali into EXTREME 20K WATT GROUND POUNDER!

The C-Pillar Wall and baffle were complete along with back wall.. then I realized that 4 SP4 18's and 15k watts might not make me the loudest ground pounder in Ontario.. So The build was tore out and now doing a build that is TWICE as big in every way.. Not sure if I should make a new thread or continue here.. I do have updated pics as well..

were you scared :peepwall:

Yes, I WAS scared.. But not an issue anymore :) Should be doing over 160 on music.. but we shall see. :)

i wish i could fit 8 18s :D

you can with a sawzall or plasma cutter. :D

i could, but my 14cubes ( NET) is working pretty good for now!!! plus if i did a walkthrew.. id need more wire, and have to redo bag setup in rear.. thats to much work haha

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

The C-Pillar Wall and baffle were complete along with back wall.. then I realized that 4 SP4 18's and 15k watts might not make me the loudest ground pounder in Ontario.. So The build was tore out and now doing a build that is TWICE as big in every way.. Not sure if I should make a new thread or continue here.. I do have updated pics as well..

Yes! Pic whores gonna pic whore! Post em up! And keep this thread updated!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Pics are on my phone.. But I am going to check on progress and see my truck in two days so will get some more then u/l. Since everything was tore out right to metal including all seats.. skins.. headliner etc. All there is to see is a bunch of sound deadening and a steel cage being built that can hold King Kong. I guess i could show the door pads and rear hatch since they weren't really ripped apart like the c-pillar wall was..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn...when did I miss this?

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Was able to keep my Lambo doors as well but had to upgrade to lot better kit. went with LSD and a lot heavier shocks due to some extra weight in the doors.. not sure if I should post door pics or not since I plan to battle Robin Butler at SBN 2013. I can say that a few more Selenium items were recently ordered along with more amps :)

Archived