Sonic Electronix

People have cut their hands on 2 mil foil. Didn't cutting hands was a factor when looking at good deadener.

Walls aren't the only builds that use poles, but if you had a dollar for every pole installed in a non wall setup...you'd have...$2? And your logic is just as simple, is the roof the only place that flexes? Will you add a horizontal pole now for doors and hatches?

Let's be honest, deadener can only do so much, but on six 18"s and 12,000 watts there was a completely audible difference from upgrading from roadkill to alpha damp. And a .8db increase on the TL.

I get it, you like roadkill. But please dont pull logic out the ass to try and rationalize your purchase with awkward science. It was cheaper, you got it, done.

I still say Second Skin. I'd much rather have less of the best quality opposed to a lot of a lesser quality.

exactly where i was getting at. even though i use AT, i still got my respects for SS for damn sure.

edit - i really LOL on that horizontal pole placing method you stated.

if you have a system that your trying to pull every .01 DB out of i bet youll do anything :)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Yes, 0 changes besides replacing almost all roadkill with alpha damp.

In my daily truck, I have spectrum, alpha damp, steel ribs along the floor, back, and roof, with a 3" stripper pole.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

People have cut their hands on 2 mil foil. Didn't cutting hands was a factor when looking at good deadener.

Walls aren't the only builds that use poles, but if you had a dollar for every pole installed in a non wall setup...you'd have...$2? And your logic is just as simple, is the roof the only place that flexes? Will you add a horizontal pole now for doors and hatches?

Let's be honest, deadener can only do so much, but on six 18"s and 12,000 watts there was a completely audible difference from upgrading from roadkill to alpha damp. And a .8db increase on the TL.

I get it, you like roadkill. But please dont pull logic out the ass to try and rationalize your purchase with awkward science. It was cheaper, you got it, done.

I still say Second Skin. I'd much rather have less of the best quality opposed to a lot of a lesser quality.

exactly where i was getting at. even though i use AT, i still got my respects for SS for damn sure.

edit - i really LOL on that horizontal pole placing method you stated.

if you have a system that your trying to pull every .01 DB out of i bet youll do anything :)

not putting a pole in my car(the only daily driver i have. thats for damn sure.lol) and doing so will place me in a higher class in usaci.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Yes, 0 changes besides replacing almost all roadkill with alpha damp.

In my daily truck, I have spectrum, alpha damp, steel ribs along the floor, back, and roof, with a 3" stripper pole.

off topic. do you have a build log?

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

BTW i was wrong on specs

alpha damp foil is 10 mil

stinger road kill foil is 15 mil (according to sonicelctronix so it could be wrong ?) (thats almost as thick as a pop can wall in foil LOL no wonder i cut my hand pretty good)

http://www.sonicelec...ger-RKX36B.html

and once again im not debating the fact that second skin is NOT one HELL of a product :)

(company had some issues a few years ago but thats long gone)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

No. But I will this time...last rebuild for the Killerado. Subs to be ordered this friday, 400' of wire waiting, and finally getting my completely silent cab some beat. It's been close to 8 months with 0 sound.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Grab an umbrella, I predict a shitstorm.

You, sir, have officially grabbed a spot on my signature for that one. I literally just laughed my ass off.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

No. But I will this time...last rebuild for the Killerado. Subs to be ordered this friday, 400' of wire waiting, and finally getting my completely silent cab some beat. It's been close to 8 months with 0 sound.

jesus christ your ears must have fucking blue balls for waiting 8months with no bass.

btw, this has been a very great thread without people bashing each other, but just a debate.

and bear gr11z, i will take that offer, we can exchange samples if you want.

shoot me a pm ill take a little chunk of the 80 if you have some to spare

already used the 60 before

Archived