Second Skin Audio

AA Mayhem 18 Underrater? j.c.

Im going to be getting a mayhem 18 in a few weeks here and they are rated at 2500rms. im planning on running a crescendo 2000d which in a perfect world is about 2250 clean. anyone push more through them or hear anything? i thought about getting a crescendo 3500 but can the aa use the power??

i realize i said underrater instead of underrated so just fyi i didnt mean underwater lol

underwater?

Anyway, I have no idea what they can handle, but I do know I'd rather have extra power on tap than not enough power. I'd definitely get the 3500 if you can afford it.

I put 4700w to mine on burp an 4k daily..they can handle it..question is do you have electrical to support 3500w or more

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

haha at this moment in time cant suport it. but i will be with the new system. i basically am leaning towards a mayhem. price rms size everything just wanted to know i guess. and i wish i could snag a 3500 from him but im still saving lol i dont mind going new anyways. . . looks like ill prob be going with the 3500 . . . . anyone know other amps in that prive range (700 or under) that will push 3500?? haha

Archived