Second Skin Audio

would it make sense?

What would be better ported or sealed in a trunk of a caddy...I'm going try using solo x 12 motors with fi btl 15" soft parts.. but my back seat don't fold down only have. The armrest that comes down not to sure what to do. So would it make sense to use a ported box would it sound good or make the trunk into a sealed enclosure???

either, ither will work fine

there are many people on here including myself that run ported in the trunk with no access to the inside of cabin, and i always leave my armrest/centre seat up (as most with kids to)

and you still here me cumming,

just get use to trunk rattle unless to sounded it

sealed/ported will work just make sure you build to spec and give it clean power and youll be right

the btl soft parts fit on a solo x ???

as soon as i read that i immediately forgot about the OP's real question and focused on that too lol

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

the btl soft parts fit on a solo x ???

as soon as i read that i immediately forgot about the OP's real question and focused on that too lol

I know fi can make a coil for that motor and might be similar to a btl but i dont know about a drop in recone that comes straight from the btl.

plus it will be hard to put a round cone in a square basket lol

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Solo-X coils are 3.75" iirc, or some strange number.. Forevrbumpn used a Solo-X 18 motor and a round basket for someone once.

Measure your gap with a proper tool before ordering.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived