great great job very clean work.. keep the good work coming and hope too see the end results. who u get ur power wire from i like the braided covering

----------- no more blazer-------------

New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a

4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads

makes good daily driver not a racecar lol

system:

pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4

stinger 2gauge wire

mtx thunder 1501d

custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first

kicker 4x6 cs dash.

Your work is amazing. I am tuned in for sure. I gotta take notes.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

great great job very clean work.. keep the good work coming and hope too see the end results. who u get ur power wire from i like the braided covering

Audio Technix is the power wire and the braid covering is Tech Flex from parts express.

Team Ampere Audio

What is that one small box behind wall.looks like it has an opening to inside the box? If I explained right.is it just for airspace?

Then you have the two opening on side walls up high in box? Just curious

looks like for airspace, went up and you can see inside it from the front of the wall.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

The way the new 07+ tahoe windows are so deep it is next to impossible to build a box inside it. So we built side boxes that fit inside the window because the paneling is so deep it actually adds almost a cube per side and a cube for the back rear box. Not really an easy vehicle to squeeze 6 cubes per 18.

Team Ampere Audio

Archived