Have a mechman alternator and voltage still drops bad

You're gonna be pulling 280 amps+ running that power, not including your cars needs. You need more battery reserve.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

This is from mechman (i selected 04ish tahoe) 270 amp alt so prob what you have. . .

Product Description

The Extreme Service high output alternator by MechMan offers outstanding low and midrange output with excellent durability for daily driven and industrial vehicles. With a standard 7" crank pulley, it produces 165 amps by 700 rpm and achieves full output by 1700 rpm. This unit features:

so at 700 which is give or take idle your only getting about 165. . . your car with no bass uses a good chunk of thatso like everyone else said rev er up a bit. . .and acc to mechman 1700 is about full amps (:

ok, thanks for the help everyone. I knew they put out less power at idle but never thought of it.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Yes when i sit at idle and full tilt demo i drop to 12.9 but driving around full tilt never below 14.1 the rpms will help

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

ok cool, thanks. and you do a 151 at 29 hz? Shit sounds brutal!

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

haha yes i do.. and thats only on 1 bc3500

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

nice man!

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

nice man!

Not to thread jack but where are you at in indiana? ill be down in indy for slamology fathers day weekend

Singer 350A puts out 200A at idle....just sayin. You have enough alt and battery to not have a huge drop right away What does your BIg 3 look like? Do you have any pics of under the hood just to make sure everything looks in order?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.