Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I agree,... i like TREYARCH much more than IW..... loved BLOPs, and already paid for BLOPs 2....

lets play eh?... again,.. im on the retard console....

Me too bro. Did you see some of the new features?

No,.. i dont pay that much attention......... im not that "INTO IT"..... just like havin a good time,.. ..Im not a total turd,

In that, i will straight up go for the objectives, and nothing, NOTHING warms my heart than putting a "grenade" up a Ghost usin, sniper........

Im gonna go ahead an play,...... if anyone wants to play, know this, "im more about laughin, than a KD ratio,...." I want to win, and attack the objective, but, if you just wanna rank up, and keep your precious KD, then do not ask me to play.....

Posted

Ahhhhhh fuck,....

Its been so long,... and, i belong to ELITE, i got a gajillion D-loads .....................................

fuck, even with my speed, this is gonna take some time,,,

That is the other thing..... If youd like to join up,

A- i suck balls, you know, ... the hairy kind, that may just have an infected bulge on em.

B- i dont care, and if you do, do not invite.

C- i have a shit ball connection,....... Compared to these hard asses........ so, be aware

D- I do not care for a corner hugger, i rush the objective, and want to win the match. my Kill / Death ratio means jack shit .............. i just want to WIN the match,,... not lead in kills, but not points...(hate them fuckers..)

Posted

Ahhhhhh fuck,....

Its been so long,... and, i belong to ELITE, i got a gajillion D-loads .....................................

fuck, even with my speed, this is gonna take some time,,,

That is the other thing..... If youd like to join up,

A- i suck balls, you know, ... the hairy kind, that may just have an infected bulge on em.

B- i dont care, and if you do, do not invite.

C- i have a shit ball connection,....... Compared to these hard asses........ so, be aware

D- I do not care for a corner hugger, i rush the objective, and want to win the match. my Kill / Death ratio means jack shit .............. i just want to WIN the match,,... not lead in kills, but not points...(hate them fuckers..)

I'd play wit you bro. I don't care man, its only a game. I go for the objective too. I just get kills in the process. I'm not that good, but not bad

Posted

Damn i miss playin.... My tv blew up in a storm :(

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...