DC Sound Lab

once again THANK YOU DC!!

Id like to thank you guys at dc once again for everything this weekend. I finally achieved my goal this weekend. Did a 155.5@29hz sealed on the dash.

Rusty, amazingly designed subs, Rob taking the time to make the soft parts work, Anna for sewing the quad tinsil leads and John helping me get the subs in the box!

You guys are running an amazing business there, keep up the A+ work!!

1993 toyota pickup

head unit- kdc-x994

mids- jl xr 3ways with extra set of 6.5s

mids amp- nothing special yet

subs- 2 dc lvl6 m2s

sub amps- 2 dc 5ks

alts- 2 stock chevy ad244s

batts- 5 amg g31s & 1 amg g24

TEAM DC AUDIO!

TEAM NWSPL!

Id like to thank you guys at dc once again for everything this weekend. I finally achieved my goal this weekend. Did a 155.5@29hz sealed on the dash.

Rusty, amazingly designed subs, Rob taking the time to make the soft parts work, Anna for sewing the quad tinsil leads and John helping me get the subs in the box!

:rofl2:

nice work out there

btw which subs u got n how many...

what power u running

@My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!

Good job bro... and awesome score... that thing is brutal for 2 subs... I thought you had me at bassrace..we were neck an neck lol... good meeting you...as far as which subs they are..let him tell you.. they are beasts..wish I had 4 of them

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

nice work out there

btw which subs u got n how many...

what power u running

Thanks Man

I was testing a pair of proto m2 lvl6 18s off 2 dc5ks. Wired pretty low. Vehicle is a 93 toyota pickup with a walk through. They were installed in a 6th order that peaked @ 29hz with m2 xls. Played the lows very well!!!

Edited by jj53913

1993 toyota pickup

head unit- kdc-x994

subs- 2 dc lvl6 m2s

sub amps- 2 dc 5ks

TEAM DC AUDIO!

TEAM NWSPL!

Good job bro... and awesome score... that thing is brutal for 2 subs... I thought you had me at bassrace..we were neck an neck lol... good meeting you...as far as which subs they are..let him tell you.. they are beasts..wish I had 4 of them

Hey bro Saturday was a blast! Both runs were way close. It was good meeting you. Thanks for the demo too. I hope next time I see you we are next to eachother again! the subs came to life Sunday on the low end. I didn't get it metered there though. Saturday after you left I burped @25hz. Did a 51.4 I believe. Rob can verify if he reads this.

1993 toyota pickup

head unit- kdc-x994

subs- 2 dc lvl6 m2s

sub amps- 2 dc 5ks

TEAM DC AUDIO!

TEAM NWSPL!

i suck at this stuff on my phone!!!!

Edited by jj53913

1993 toyota pickup

head unit- kdc-x994

subs- 2 dc lvl6 m2s

sub amps- 2 dc 5ks

TEAM DC AUDIO!

TEAM NWSPL!

No prob, thanks for driving all the way from Oregon to let us test the Lv6m2 18s in your ride !!

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.