Sonic Electronix

Ill stick to my retard comment only a retard would suggest roofing material for a car that has proven to be more pricey for a few rattels than a lil bit of quality deadner

Only a retard would ignor the fact that I said P&S will in the end cost more and be less effective

Ima try P&S just to put my 2 cents in something i tried. Just cause it is very cheap. But i will be getting some SS. Kinda reminds me of my RE se subs(NEW) alote of ppl said they went to shit. But i still end up getting them and i loved them they sounded Great

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

OP for best results any QUALITY deadner will do so shop around does not have to SS but with a door back I put 2 peices on my roof 2 on the trunk lid and had some left over for my doors never been happier

I would have to buy like 10 rools of P&S to have the same results

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ill stick to my retard comment only a retard would suggest roofing material for a car that has proven to be more pricey for a few rattels than a lil bit of quality deadner

Only a retard would ignor the fact that I said P&S will in the end cost more and be less effective

$16 to double layer a trunk lid. Like I said, it will fix few rattles. Would be fine for a daily driver.. Not a competition car, and I'm not saying I would use it in my car. Just trying to help a guy out for a simple solution

Jon did some pretty extensive testing about 6 months ago showing the differences between U-Seal roofing material and a butyl-based CLD sound deadener. The sound deadener with 25% coverage was much more effective across the entire 20-250hz spectrum than even 100% coverage with the roofing material. Factoring in the cost of the U-Seal vs the cost of deadener per square foot, the CLD deadener turned out to be a more effective and far less expensive option when using the 25% coverage rule.

EDIT for the linky: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/125605-another-peel-seal-thread-but-not-what-you-think/

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Ima try P&S just to put my 2 cents in something i tried. Just cause it is very cheap. But i will be getting some SS. Kinda reminds me of my RE se subs(NEW) alote of ppl said they went to shit. But i still end up getting them and i loved them they sounded Great

Just do what YOU want man, you've already said yourself that you aren't interested in competitions just to enjoy yourself. Should be fine

hey when it stinks like shit and falls off dont cry over here lol

oh and...

i like boobs too :D

:twirl:

Miley.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

how much of that ss do i need its just for the lid

ACK! Digging though this thread is crazy. Most lids only need a few patches of material. 4 sq. ft. is about all you need for a trunk lid.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Were is all this comp talk comming from just because he's not in comps its ok for his car to sound like ass

Ok????

A large majority of these people are in comps and everything of the sort and would definitely no recommend P&S, I was basically just referinng to the fact that he just want to drive around and enjoy it, he's not looking for a complete rattle fixer or ss alpha damp, just wants a simple and cheap product to stop a couple rattles and buzzes here and there. It's a fine product on a small scale

Archived