1.) Systems must be complete (or at least 95% complete) before nomination can take place. NO BARE BOXES. Yes or no. if yes move to question #2

2.) BUILD LOG WITH PICTURES IS REQUIRED. Or add your vehicle to the SMD Garage. If you do not have build pics at least a thread with the finished product. Give some info on your setup ex: box style, amps, subs, electrical system upgrades. TL score is optional but preferred. If build is already completed with no build pics then pics of final build is required. Yes or no. if yes post them up.

othen ask to be nominated you can do a self nomination or someone can nominate you.

3.)Professional installers or shop owners are not eligible to enter when a prize is offered.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I don't get this system of the month thing,put a ton of money into a system,to win another system that you probably wont use.

There should be a contest for people who don't have a system or people with entry level systems,i think those are the people who would benefit the most.

put $10,000 in system to win a $2000 system that a wont use.

what about the less fortunate people out there. sorta like pimp my ride.i guess you pay to play

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

IT never fails that someone complains about SOTM. I should start blacklisting those who do. ITs not about helping out someone who has a need for a system although in case you didnt notice it does happen with the themed contests. We run small contests hell even did a random draw. You can't please everyone nor do we try to.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't get this system of the month thing,put a ton of money into a system,to win another system that you probably wont use.

There should be a contest for people who don't have a system or people with entry level systems,i think those are the people who would benefit the most.

put $10,000 in system to win a $2000 system that a wont use.

what about the less fortunate people out there. sorta like pimp my ride.i guess you pay to play

some people have more than one car......

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

i liked the ones where they gave a gift card like deal to a shop so you could get something you needed. just wish my box was covered so i could enter again. im 99% complete but the box has to be covered or painted to enter. but at least this is my loudest setup. 147.0 0-1000 modified with 2 - 15" planet audio bb and a SAZ-1500D.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I also do not think its a popularity contest. There are times when it does shape up that way though. Unfortunately when you put it to public vote thats what happens. I dont think anyone realizes how much time and effort goes into organizing this from the top to the bottom or how often the staff talks about ideas we have to make it better or cooler.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.