Judge Dale... You make the decision

I thought Dale was a friendly person with good enthusiasm for the sport, but I will say this...first Drag show I ever went to I won 2 classes; 1 of which he gave me a trophy for, the other of which he did not give me a trophy for. Im not big into trophies to normally care, but as this was my first Drag show, I would have liked a few Drag trophies more then I would normally want Meca trophies as I have a ton of those already. He promised that he would get the trophy to me and took down all my info. This was perhaps 18 monthes ago. I contacted him a few times last year when this issue was more current, and he told me a few times I would get it. My thing is this, I would have accepted it more had he just said he didnt have or couldnt send the trophy. But based on the price of that show, I believe it was 50$ and his promise, it pissed me off...that said, I havent competed at a Drag show since. I dislike their formats anyways, but I would still be willing to support the hobby and my team had I had a better first time experience...He never followed through on his word to give me the trophy. Ray goes to most of the Drag shows and Dale knew that, he could have easily given it to Ray to avoid having to ship the thing, which I didnt expect him to do...So while I do think Dale started with good intentions out here, I just dont know what happened

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I have waited over ONE YEAR, and not said anything about the two trophies I am owed from Bassboxing events (run by Dale ) in 2011.

1. Lake County Show in June of 2011

2. Sacramento Show in September of 2011

When will I be receiving my trophies? I think one year is a long enough waiting period.

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Shit talking behind peoples back is nothing new. Quite a few people do it and many more have over the years. You either deal with it, confront it, or just step back out of it all together. I myself got tired of what I heard come back around so I have found other things to do with my weekends.

Hiding behind a fake screen name doesn't resolves any issues. All it does is stir the pot and creates yet another outlet to talk shit. If anyone wants to discuss the issues, and I'm sure if people are unhappy, then things need to be addressed, then it should be handled in a professorial setting.

I for one would like to see peoples concerns addressed and resolved in a well spoken manner as this HOBBY used to be fun.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

My pending trophy is also from bassboxing from the Fresno show in March

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Thread is titled “Judge Dale……you make the decision”.

I LOL when I saw the title because it sounds like something from People’s Court. Seeing how I keep tabs on this section I knew this can only go in one direction…..to shit!

I am not sure the exact intention of the OP but, I can only see the thread as being negative for the competition scene. Especially for the Northern Cali, California and over all West Coast. That is the last thing we need out here. With dB Drag changing the date of Finals back to October and with the recent new judges in the area (us included) it really makes this region look unstable and hostile.

There a lot of things that are weighed in on the business end of any competition organization and unfortunately, competitors opinions are normally the last. I feel the OP felt the urge to express their side of this story. Others of course have expressed theirs. Since the OP couldn’t restrain themselves from insulting others members of SMD and the competition community this thread needs to be locked. If someone feels I am wrong feel free to man up and start a thread under your name and continue the discussion. However, to come in and stir the pot like this is unacceptable. I will discuss with the Mods about deleting this thread entirely.