Sonic Electronix

Damn Stephen youve gotten my back a countless ammount of times. Thanks man, I owe you a couple. Also, I tried Best buy, circuit city, and 2 local audio places. The local audio places said they were out of stock, best buy said no, and circuit city's phone was always busy.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Damn Stephen youve gotten my back a countless ammount of times. Thanks man, I owe you a couple. Also, I tried Best buy, circuit city, and 2 local audio places. The local audio places said they were out of stock, best buy said no, and circuit city's phone was always busy.

Never call car audio shops and ask them that question ;) atleast around here the only way i can get them to tell me they actually have a kit or harness is to say "this is joel from dukes car stereo" if i just call and ask they usually say no.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

if u call best buy ask them for the kit gmk-420 $19.99 it comes with the single din and a double din kit....for the harness ask them for the metra (its also known as axxis) gm-os4 $99.99 that keeps ur on-star....if u dont want to keep on-star its a scosche gms-lan2 I THINK!!....

Edited by ISH_KUSTOMS

if u call best buy ask them for the kit gmk-420 $19.99 it comes with the single din and a double din kit....for the harness ask them for the metra (its also known as axxis) gm-os4 $99.99 that keeps ur on-star....if u dont want to keep on-star its a scosche gms-lan2 I THINK!!....

04 escalade is not a lanbus system.

If he wanted to go real cheap he could get a 70-2003(or 2001 i can't recall) and just run a switched accessory.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

04 escalade is not a lanbus system.

If he wanted to go real cheap he could get a 70-2003(or 2001 i can't recall) and just run a switched accessory.

Does anyone know if the gmos4 is the only harness kit available? Over at crutchfield all they have to say is shitty things about it.

teamsundown-1.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

the gmos2 will work for that truck i used that unit on a H2 With Bose and On star thats a nice piece from PAC...

Are you talking about the gmos4 II? Or the pac audio one in the ebay link above? All these different options confuse me to hell.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

PAC OS-2Bose GM

Metra Electronics Corp. GMOS-04 This one you can find at Best Buy for $99.99......

Both of these will retain door chime, Bose, and On-star....

Got the GMOS-04 yesterday at best buy just like you said. Hooked it up, got no noise from the speakers. You think it would be easy since its just fucking RCA's but nope, no noise at all. I go and try to exchange the unit, but since I cut wires, they wont exchange it or refund me, so another 100 dollars on trying to get this headunit work out the fucking window. Really really fucking frustrated right now. Local audio shop gave me a quote to install it, 400 fucking dollars. The best buy person told me one reason for not getting any noise at all would be bad grounds, but I used factory grounds, anyone have some experience with this?

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg