As A veteran competitor...

Noel pts are accumulative. Theres no need for your drag member number just ensure your name is spelled correctly at ea and every event.

Thanks thor i didnt ssk you after i registered i forgot, the line was pretty long so when i got their i forgot

But thanks so now i might have like over 30 points still a long way to go do you know how many points we need to get inot wf last year i saw it was 75 but couldnt find it for this year

Ill say this all current dbdrag judges are doing a excellant job.. it was nice to see kimo competeing and supporting upperlake..also Rob is a true competitor at heart and is in the industry... there are more shows coming up than ever...:-) an I will try to make most

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

as a meca guy from the outside looking in, there does seem to be alot of drag shows this year, and a couple dual org events which are really cool to go to.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I wish when people have a issue, come talk about it. I am at many shows, feel free to approach me.

Sad to hear about people (especially newbies) not receiving trophy's won.

You don't get much from winning already so those are important.

So any newbies (i.e. not christian) would like a trophy that dale owes you post it here,

Hopefully you got a tag that day that goes on them.

I will see about getting you trophys if u can pick them up at a show.

Thats a true Veteran Competitor! Always looking out for the new guy!

That's the spirit bro... I actually didn't get A trophy Saturday for bassrace , nyman textd me later and said he had one for me.. I told rob and upperlake crew don't worry about it give what they had to the new guys... I understand they are our future in the sport and receiving a trophy 1st time out will hopefully get them to continue competeing

There was some miscommunication at the show between Alex and Jim. We had more than plenty to cover all and Nyman should have brought yours home. If not its at Upper Lake awaiting your return lol

Thanks for the kind words. I know we are all really working hard to get more shows especially at the shops again. We are even going to far as to offer the first at our expense to show them what DbDrag/Meca is all about! We need to be back in the shop parking lots helping them bring in new faces,business,excitement etc..

Edited by thorshammer

Dan is truly an ambassador for this Hobby we all love so much, actually most of our veteran competitors are really. This past weekend at LCCA was fun, wasn’t really there to compete but, to hang out with everyone. I know a lot of people were upset about the date of finals being moved to October and that the location for CA was up in the air again. I heard LCCA has offered the use of their facility for this purpose. If it simply the matter of us having it there Rob and I are more than willing to donate our time again for Finals.

Ray and Kyle thanks for being great multi-org competitors. I truly was moved by your kind words (ask my wife, it brought a tear to my eye). I have not said much online but, believe me I try to keep my ears and eyes open to what is going on. Even at the shows I do not say much but, believe I do listen and try to improve things were we can.

We have really tried to keep the cost down for shops to host shows and that is why the shows are popping up. At first the intentions were to do one show a month. Luckily for the competitors that has changed. Then of course it brings us back to the Finals issue for dB Drag. Majority of the MECA competitors do not plan on attending Finals but, they do it for the state record and of course fun. I really urge my true drag competitors to continue to do it for the same reasons.

Majority Car Audio Competition organizations allow you to track your scores and points through out the year. When I was actively competing I had a membership for IASCA, USACi and dB Drag. When MECA started I was fortunate to help get it off the ground out here as well as competed the first year. MECA is in its 3rd season in CA, IASCA may be coming back and dB Drag has been here for over a decade. There are other formats/organizations that have come and gone.

My point is, dB Drag combined with IASCA and USACi for a one location Finals. As much as the drive may suck, Finals will be off the Hook. Not to mention, when this hobby was at its prime there was only one finals location for all the organization individually. Manufactures will be more inclined to sponsors one Finals location then multiple locations and organizations. Furthermore, as great a show SBN is I understand that it was a logistical nightmare for both competitors and judges.

To all of my old veterans who have been in this for the past decade or more we all know how it use to be. Jim Jean, Rusty and Timmy can all vouche for how crazy Finals were when there was only a single location. I know we have all have fun with it here in CA but, one location may not be such a bad thing for the sport/hobby overall.

I hope we all can move forward and continue to have fun at shows and grow and keep our current competitor base because lets face it is no fun playing by your self (pun intended). It was great not making 129.9 brackets in LCCA (not really) and hope to see more brackets full in Bass Race this weekend.

FYI!!!!!

EVERYONE KEEP SEPTEMBER 22ND OPEN.

Danny I have yours and ray trophys at my shop ray if your in sac we are open from 8 to 5 these are some big trophys I made that trip to ok for wf I made that's long ass drive

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I'm trying too woo the ole lady into letting me go on Saturday to sac show.......if you can take my trophy there bro its going to cost me a dinner on the riverboat lol......

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.