Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Thinking about putting the 3500 back in until I get everything straightened out. But its already spoken for with a down payment, and my luck.....

The dead 3500 made it back to AQ and the tech is actually getting at it today, hope to something this afternoon, Monday at the latest.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well, the single 3500 is doing very nice. To those who say I am doing something wrong with my amps, fuck off.

Finally got around to trying the trim piece, snapped the bitch in three LOL. Its a tight fit and I want to keep it one piece. Just thought it would bend more before breaking. I need to seal this thing up.

IMAG1110.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Looks like you need to use a plywood or something for that trim piece...something other than mdf lol.

And yea the amp I got from you wasn't bad...I didn't see any globs of solder all over the place lol :shrug: smh at shady people.

hope everything works out in the end. Sucks to hear about the 750.1. Though glad to know you have 1 amp working, and still have a playable setup.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Looks like you need to use a plywood or something for that trim piece...something other than mdf lol.

And yea the amp I got from you wasn't bad...I didn't see any globs of solder all over the place lol :shrug: smh at shady people.

Trying to use what I have laying around, but you may be right.

And yeah dude, smh too.

hope everything works out in the end. Sucks to hear about the 750.1. Though glad to know you have 1 amp working, and still have a playable setup.

Even if FedEx doesn't own up to the 750, ill get it fixed. Work something out with the seller.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Idk, I have part of my sheet left and it is super stout. Maybe tape/foil/foam/glass in that order.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived