Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Just bought these to tighten up the rear, been on the list for a while.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/steeda-seatdelete-xbrace-0513coupe.html

http://www.americanmuscle.com/steeda-2005-rear-shocktower-brace.html

Still considering this piece, mostly for looks. Fucking pricey though.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/corbeau-harness-bar-0512.html

Been told that the S197 platform is plenty stiff and doesn't really need subframe connectors or the shock tower brace, but the x-brace is worth the purchase.

I need new struts up front before anything else, and then I'll do rear LCA relocation brackets, adjustable panhard bar, panhard bar brace, and I really want a new driveshaft.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i like AM but check out cj pony parts and lethal perforance. sometimes one has a better price than the others.

They're all within a few bucks of eachother. I always check them all, but only choose one over another if its a single part purchase. Usually.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Sounds like I'm going to be hounding this thread for updates in the very near future

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Sounds like I'm going to be hounding this thread for updates in the very near future

Just doing all the little things, until I drop the coin on the shortblock.

Will be hitting the road course at California Speedway in Fontana in August. My goals are 1:55 lap time and 160mph on the front straight. I've noticed that almost all drivers let off early coming off the straight (youtube vids), I think the car will stay hooked WOT until I need to brake for the road course section.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• 2 weeks later...

We've decided to take this block to the brink; removing the Cali intake box for a cone-style intake filter. Also removing the the cats and changing back to an X-pipe from the h-pipe. Of course the tune will be adjusted. Should be right around 500whp 'til she blows.

We also need to address the front struts. They are a good match with the FRPP springs at tight road course type speeds, but at 100mph, on rolling freeway bumps, the front end gets to bouncing. (Lucky I didn't die the other day) Need way more dampening at speed.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just trolling don't mind me *insert crazy smily here because I'm on mobile*

Archived